The Legend of Pirates Online Website

Due to some of the issues here, below is my own contest for a different key. Lets see if you all can figure this one out.

It all starts here, decrypt the link and follow the instructions:

Code:
cook://kvnozwdi.xjh/FWfYq49m

This link is encrypted using one of the earliest methods of encryption. Research the origins of encryption and you should be able to get it.
I'm on to you Mike Wass...

The code from my contest has been redeemed.
Can you please tell me the last part since it's over? I had it all shown up with the key and the "Congratulations!" just could not get the right key.
"uanrcsfuwlluoyd! zqrp tk kofc cqy:" is the part I was on.
Edit: I actually skipped step 2, I actually removed all the 3's and left them 1 and 0's.

Last edited:
Can you please tell me the last part since it's over? I had it all shown up with the key and the "Congratulations!" just could not get the right key.
It took 4 steps to decrypt the key.

Step 1: Get the link decrypted. The link was a shift-5(ROT5) on a Caesar Cipher. The link was http://pastebin.com/kbkdv49r

Step 2: The code was binary encoded into hex. Decode the code to binary. Which brings us to the next step.

Step 3: Decode the binary to text. To then get this:
Code:
uanrcsfuwlluoyd! zqrp tk kofc cqy:
6747-m972-1864-qx43

Step 4: The message was encrypted using a Vigenere Cipher. The Vigenere Cipher requires a key, the key was in the pastebin. "There is another key to unlock the puzzle, although small it is, it is not hard to find.". The key was small(hehe). Using the key "small", you can then process the cipher-text using any ol' vigenere cipher decryptor and successfully retrieve the key. The only part remaining would to make the 3 letters in the key capital letters.

I think you didn't capitalize the key.

It took 4 steps to decrypt the key.

Step 1: Get the link decrypted. The link was a shift-5(ROT5) on a Caesar Cipher. The link was http://pastebin.com/kbkdv49r

Step 2: The code was binary encoded into hex. Decode the code to binary. Which brings us to the next step.

Step 3: Decode the binary to text. To then get this:
Code:
uanrcsfuwlluoyd! zqrp tk kofc cqy:
6747-m972-1864-qx43

Step 4: The message was encrypted using a Vigenere Cipher. The Vigenere Cipher requires a key, the key was in the pastebin. "There is another key to unlock the puzzle, although small it is, it is not hard to find.". The key was small(hehe). Using the key "small", you can then process the cipher-text using any ol' vigenere cipher decryptor and successfully retrieve the key. The only part remaining would to make the 3 letters in the key capital letters.

I think you didn't capitalize the key.
Man, I was so close!! I had it up to the Vigenere cipher decryptor, but I just couldn't figure out the passcode. Blargh! I look forward to your next one if you post another you tricky scallywag ;)

Wow, the site looks amazing! I can't wait to see more! :)
If you are looking for a Mac user for alpha look no further.......just got a new Macbook pro laptop last month.

Last edited:
Back to the point about the website itself (for a minute), can TLOPO divulge whom officially "owns" the website's domain along with whom also "owns" TLOPO's forums domain?

In consideration to coup attempts of the past (which revolved around website/forum [domain] issues), it's a legitimate question to be asked of TLOPO for future reference and everyone's knowledge whom is tied to the community.

The second post here in this thread. That post by Loblao is the Key that he is giving away. He posted the clue, and a few hints later on. His key has not been given away yet. That offer is still up for grabs.
Is it the same one as this one? https://tlopo.com/ I was told that one was already found.

Back