Suggestion The Official Clothing Suggestion Thread

Hey, everyone!

With the launch of Hollowed Woods, we released over 50 new items, 30 of which were all-new clothing items. This was a big step for us. Each of these items had brand new textures made exclusively for TLOPO.

Outside of the three new outfits we've made for Hollowed Woods, we've also developed a few for Peddlers. These will be released down the road when we're ready. You can preview one of the outfits, French Privateer, here and here.

The next logical step is to get the community involved in what we're making, and that's where this thread comes in! You can suggest new clothing designs to us directly! This is no guarantee that the ideas submitted here will be added to the game, but myself and the rest of the content development team will certainly take a peek at stuff submitted here for inspiration!

Unfortunately, there are some limitations to the types of clothes we can make at this time. For now, we can only do retextures of pre-existing clothing models. Now, this isn't as limiting as it sounds! For example, these two vests share the same model, but look completely different:

latest
latest

We hope to be able to add new models in the future, and if you have an idea that you really love that requires one, feel free to leave it below! Just know that it won't be considered until we've cracked the current issue.

Any model in the game is usable, whether worn by NPCs or pirates. Although some NPC clothing styles like what gypsies wear may be a tad glitchy. Feel free to check out the wiki page on clothing for some inspiration.

TL;DR:
  • Suggest new clothing items!
  • Either individual items or a full set.
  • We're limited to retexturing, no new models right now. You can suggest new models, but it won't be possible for awhile.
  • Not a guarantee that your suggestion will be developed, but we will look here for inspiration.
  • Please be as clear and descriptive with your idea as possible.
That should be about it! Have fun coming up with some great new styles!

~ Dent, TLOPO Lead Storyline Developer & Texture Artist

Bright versions of all the ostrich hats. I love the model for the ostrich hat, it would be super cool if we could have them as the center piece of a bright ensemble. (Bandanas and little caps can only do so much)

More color options for the female darkness vest and countess vest...a skirt to match the countess would be nice. :D

I second the idea for ostrich hats with bright feathers...as well as calvery hats with bright feathers.

I might have to try playing with some things hmmm...

Perhaps dresses (and additional colors) for the ladies. Perhaps like Swann's?

The bonnets, and the long skirts the female NPCs have would be really cool to have added!

Yes please, classic outfits for females would be awesome.
Bonnet, long dress, patterned fabric, mary jane shoe.

(TV shopping commercial narration voice) Your wish is granted, introducing...
(Ok, back to normal now) my crappy artwork for what i'd love to see for female clothes in game.
Finally, who wants some Ombre? :D
FemaleClassicLookADOS.png
====
How 'bout this elegant prince look for guys?
Males can't primp, but oh wow! Look at those puffy sleeves, ruffles, and Gold Chain Belt!!
Wouldn't it be nice? :)
MalePrinceLookADOS.png

===
I haven't have these clothes named yet, to make sure this thread stay on topic, maybe you can discuss the names over here instead.
This post has a special teaser >>> Click <<< if y'all are interested to see.
Thank you for reading and watching :)
Until next time.

Last edited:
Yes please, classic outfits for females would be awesome.
Bonnet, long dress, patterned fabric, mary jane shoe.

(TV shopping commercial narration voice) Your wish is granted, introducing...
(Ok, back to normal now) my crappy artwork for what i'd love to see for female clothes in game.
Finally, who wants some Ombre? :D
====
How 'bout this elegant prince look for guys?
Males can't primp, but oh wow! Look at those puffy sleeves, ruffles, and Gold Chain Belt!!
Wouldn't it be nice? :)

===
I haven't have these clothes named yet, to make sure this thread stay on topic, maybe you can discuss the names over here instead.
This post has a special teaser >>> Click <<< if y'all are interested to see.
Thank you for reading and watching :)
Until next time.
Gold chain belt for men... hmmm.. interesting...

Back