TLOPO Alpha Account Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewski0199

Wiki Staff
Hello all! Last night, I redeemed some alpha keys with the intention of giving them to some of my friends and guild mates, but they didn't want them so, I have decided to do a give-away!

I have 3 unused accounts that I will be giving away in this contest. (I redeemed the alpha key and confirmed the accounts with my email)

To enter this contest you must message me the following:
When you started potco,
What your guild was when you played potco,
What your favorite activity was to do in potco,
What your favorite memory was of potco,
(optional) your earliest screenshot you have from potco

I will announce the winners of the contest next weekend.

If you do no follow the format, I will ignore your submission.

I will like posts that I consider a submission.

Good luck all, and fair winds!

Last edited:
When you started potco, - I started in 2007 with my mother.
What your guild was when you played potco, - I actually went through several guilds, finally I gave up because we couldn't keep them together.
What your favorite activity was to do in potco, - When Jolly Roger would invade.
What your favorite memory was of potco, - Playing with my mother, we maxed out so many characters on PoTC and ToonTown. It broke my heart when they shut them both down.
(optional) your earliest screenshot you have from potco -
318216_10150938080433025_237058894_n.jpg
196209_10150948847613025_149724476_n.jpg

oh I would be so greatfull to get a key Drewski ! Ive been trying for weeks and bad timing lol. Calico Jack

Started pirates a few weeks too late to be a founder...played with my son and he was 5 at the time so fond memories. Played till the very end....sad end that is. I was in a few guilds with various pirates. McRaging I recall was one....Vortex...gosh cant remember too many....Really Bad Eggs also. Lost most of my photos etc. when my old PC crashed...sad lol. So much to choose a favorite activity...but really for me it was all about the great community of pirates that became long time friends.

When you started potco, - I started in 2007 with my mother.
What your guild was when you played potco, - I actually went through several guilds, finally I gave up because we couldn't keep them together.
What your favorite activity was to do in potco, - When Jolly Roger would invade.
What your favorite memory was of potco, - Playing with my mother, we maxed out so many characters on PoTC and ToonTown. It broke my heart when they shut them both down.
(optional) your earliest screenshot you have from potco -
318216_10150938080433025_237058894_n.jpg
196209_10150948847613025_149724476_n.jpg
verry best of luck to you...hope you get a key soon... :)

My favorite memory was cheering for Pretty Polly @ the races they had....couldnt beat her....she's one fast pirate! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great idea, but if I were you I would clear it with staff before you gave away accounts. People have gotten in trouble for trying to give away accounts.

I started POTCO on 3/14/09.
My Guild was Wicked Crest.
My favorite activity in POTCO was killing General Darkheart with my friends.
My favorite memory in POTCO was leveling up to level 30.
I was Nate Prowgrim in this picture.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
I started POTCO when it opened back in 2007
The guild that I stuck with, and was an Officer in, was and is P E A C E Keepers
My favorite activity would have to be doing guild mat runs (material runs by farming Bounty Hunters and Warships), and lending out a War Brig for lower level guildmates to borrow so that they could easily level up their Sailing and Canon skills.
My favorite memory of POTCO is definitely helping people complete the Treasure Map (Black Pearl Boss Battle)!
A close second for favorite memory would have to be: being part of the first ever Abassa invasion, with the GMs taking part with us! (Drewski forgot to add this little part in!)
I don't have many screenshots from early POTCO that are accessible on my current computer, but here's one that I have that I like:
FB2Kh6lb.jpg

Also:
screenshot_2013-06-01_11-22-33.jpg

Edit: finally got those pesky screenshots attached!

Attachments

• screenshot_2013-06-05_23-01-33.jpg
    screenshot_2013-06-05_23-01-33.jpg
    369.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
@Jack Wildwrecker ;)

Awesome, now people can't complain that there are never giveaways lol. Thanks for this! :D

WOO! Thank you for the tag.

When you started potco,

When you started potco:
Summer 2008.

What your guild was when you played potco:
Many. First was "The Dreaded Skulls". I was in that until it basically fell apart, then I formed a guild named "The Dreaded Sharks" (original huh?). After that I joined a few, one I can remember was called "Pls and Ty" or something like that. The last one I was in was "Heroes Of War!"

What your favorite activity was to do in potco:
Sailing. The answer is always sailing. And Poker. Which was the main reason I had to sail so much. ;)

What your favorite memory was of potco:
Oh man, there are a lot. I guess the random conversations with friends... There are a lot of memories to be honest.

(optional) your earliest screenshot you have from potco:
This sucks because I had some from the original POTCO islands and I absolutely cannot find them. At this point I have more videos than pictures (I used to make POTCO videos) But, here's some of the better ones I have.

screenshot_2010-07-06_15-54-46.jpg

This was my first time playing in a while. I was trying to remember how to take a screenshot... found it.

screenshot_2010-07-06_22-25-19.jpg

Staring Contest.

screenshot_2010-07-07_16-52-34.jpg

Probably the only time I saved the Black Pearl.

screenshot_2010-07-09_02-17-24.jpg

That time my friend Robert (Also a BFO team member) let me use his pirate.

screenshot_2010-07-10_13-25-58.jpg

Friend of mine.

screenshot_2010-07-20_16-41-59.jpg

That time I tried to board Jolly Rogers ship during an invasion.

Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 9.14.52 PM.png

Proof that it's MY BOX @Victory O' Hayes!

Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 9.00.30 PM.png

Further proof of box ownership.

Screen Shot 2013-09-02 at 11.08.28 PM.png

I swear I built these.

Screen Shot 2013-09-19 at 11.56.02 AM.png

Shortly before closing.

Sorry for all the screenshots... I still have more but I'll try to contain myself.
I just enjoyed sharing/looking at them again. =3

I'd also like to state that there IS time between some of these, I just never leveled. lol

When did you join PotCO?
-I myself got into PotcO a few days after my Sister and Dad in 2009

What was your guild in PotCO?
- I was invited to quite a few guilds, but I declined them all on the grounds that I was rather a word butcher at the time.

What your favorite activity was to do in PotCO?
- Sail my War Galleon 'round and watch fantastic broadsides rake the sides of Jolly's ghost-ships.

What your favorite memory was of PotCO?
- While sailing around and listening to music I saw a ship I'd never seen before. A flagship called the "Queen Anne's Revenge". I steered my Galleon alongside it and opened fire on it solo, a terrible mistake. Only after PotCO closed did I realize that I did battle with Blackbeard himself!

(Optional) What was your earliest screenshot from PotCO?
- Unfortunately at the time I didn't know how to take screenshots.

*Edit
Ignore my post, I've since won a key in yesterday's Wiki Celebration/St. Patrick's Day stream

Last edited:
Hello all! Last night, I redeemed some alpha keys with the intention of giving them to some of my friends and guild mates, but they didn't want them so, I have decided to do a give-away!

I have 3 unused accounts that I will be giving away in this contest. (I redeemed the alpha key and confirmed the accounts with my email)

When you started potco,

I will announce the winners of the contest next weekend.

If you do no follow the format, I will ignore your submission.

I will like posts that I consider a submission.

Good luck all, and fair winds!
Will the winners be announced in this thread?

When you started potco: Between 2008-09

What your guild was when you played potco: I was in one guild, unfortunately i can't remember the name of it as it was so long ago.

What your favorite activity was to do in potco: Sailing, Quests and Invasions

What your favorite memory was of potco: Getting to sail a war galleon after the player who's ship it was logged out.

Hello, Drewski. I will submit my application for an account in TLOPO.

I had joined POTCO back in the Summer of 2009.

My original guild was Pistol Lords, but became a member, and an officer, of British Kingdom because of inactivity of the first guild.

My favorite activity in the game was most definitely sailing, because I get to have lots of loot, and it was one of the better ways to level up.

My favorite memory of the game was the first time I stopped an invasion with other pirates, notably defeating Jolly Roger with a broadsword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back