TLOPO Alpha Account Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started POTCO back in 2007. I took a break for a while (how naive I used to be) and came back in 2010.

I was in the guild T S U N A M I. (Fun fact: JohnnyDaPirate was the guildmaster as 'Johnny' for a while and some of his pirates were in it.)

My favorite activity was sailing. I was a pretty decent captain and greatly enjoyed the simplicity of sailing. I loved to exploit the "broadsides fire in the direction your opponent is sailing" by stopping just after my opponent fired a broadside so it would harmlessly pass in front of me.

I have two favorite memories. My first is taking down a 'Phantom' skeleton ship with a light sloop.
My second favorite memory was getting strong enough that in an invasion I took a hit from one of Jolly's dark lightning bolts and lived. Needless to say, afterwards I was basically like "Did'ja see it? I took a bolt to the face, yeah!"

Runner-up favorite memory would be getting my first cursed sword. Oh how I wish the game had stayed out longer to see where Disney was going with that.

They are fine with giving away accounts. They are not ok with selling accounts, however.
They aren't ok with selling accounts, but people have also gotten in trouble simply for sharing accounts as well. At one point someone shared an account they got from the IRC and they were reprimanded for it because the devs believed only they should release the keys at the time. Whether that is still true I don't know.

They aren't ok with selling accounts, but people have also gotten in trouble simply for sharing accounts as well. At one point someone shared an account they got from the IRC and they were reprimanded for it because the devs believed only they should release the keys at the time. Whether that is still true I don't know.
If it is a problem, I will discontinue the contest.

It's been stated that it's alright to give them away.

Hi, Thanks for doing an Alpha key giveaway!

I joined POTCO in November of 2008.

I was a member, then veteran in Shadow Blood, and an officer in United Outlaws.

I loved looting. Just waiting for that skull chest to drop and when you click shift either disappointment or success. I also loved doing mat runs later on. It would get very intense guarding your materials from the bounty hunters who seemed to zip right next to you.

My favorite memory would have to be the first time I logged on in two months and being thrown into my first invasion after the new update. It was a completely new experience for me. The music, the foggy green mist, the massive hordes of skeletons emerging from the ground and from the sea at every corner.

My old computer got wiped so sadly I have none of my old screenshots.

Frankly, I don't remember when I started playing but we will say somewhere around 2010
I kinda floated around between guilds because I never found one I really stuck with
My favorite thing to do was probably arena pvp
Strangely, my favorite memory is singing along to the port royal music
I didn't actually know how to take screenshots back then but here is a picture someone else took of me losing a pvp match!

Attachments

• Screenshot (103).png
    Screenshot (103).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 143
I started POTCO in spring of 2007 being 11-12 years old at the time

I was a lone wolf who had his own guild with a few friends called the Storm Reapers and eventually Dread Reapers

My favorite activity to in POTCO is very hard to choose from since literally every aspect of the game is heaps of fun. But if I had to choose, then probably plundering ships with my war brig. I never got my copperhead upgrade because the game shut down :(

Out of countless awesome memories of POTCO, my favorite memory was being a 12 year old kid playing with my real life friends. One of them had unlimited access and purchased a medium galleon called the Crimson Wolf. We were so excited and were having loads of fun with it. We would talk on the phone while playing and would freak out when we would fight higher level monsters, specifically the Dread Scorpion on Outcast Isle (Dread scorpions used to be on outcast long ago). We would run away screaming on our phones as they would pop out of no where chasing after us until it would say "DISENGAGE" or we would die haha. Great times playing with my buddies and we're still the best of friends to this day. I can't wait for TLOPO release so we can all play together again. Our crew will be waiting :)

Unfortunately my screenshots are on my old computer :( But the oldest one was taken by mistake in a jail while trying to perform a glitch and was button mashing :)

Cant remember the exact date I started playing. Definitely Alpha though :)
early3.jpg

1st Lieutenant in McRaging, even Guildmaster for a time.
Guildmaster of Polly's McPretties on Test server.
Favourite thing was definitely sailing.
Favourite memory Captain Ezekiel Rott dropping me, Rosa and Jeanne at an event after we were rude to him LOL

ERdropsthegirls.jpg

We had soooo much fun back then. I hope TLOPO bring us just as much!

When you started potco, - I started in 2007 with my mother.
What your guild was when you played potco, - I actually went through several guilds, finally I gave up because we couldn't keep them together.
What your favorite activity was to do in potco, - When Jolly Roger would invade.
What your favorite memory was of potco, - Playing with my mother, we maxed out so many characters on PoTC and ToonTown. It broke my heart when they shut them both down.
(optional) your earliest screenshot you have from potco -
318216_10150938080433025_237058894_n.jpg
196209_10150948847613025_149724476_n.jpg
I just saw a pirate level 4 with your name in game!

Started playing POTCO in 2009 (unfortunately not earlier...)
Many pirates, many guilds. Last one, Bravehearts (Oh my, winning Guild Spotlight in Nov 2012 was amazing!)
Favorite activities? So hard to choose! All the ones that improved friendship between us: sailing, figthing, helping each other...

Favorite memories are also the theme of the screenshots:

First Screenshot - Having Fun with friends (celebrating Level 50)

Second screenshot - Bring me that horizon....

1 - Fun.JPG
2 - Peace.JPG

Cheers!!!!

I started POTCO in spring of 2007 being 11-12 years old at the time

I was a lone wolf who had his own guild with a few friends called the Storm Reapers and eventually Dread Reapers

My favorite activity to in POTCO is very hard to choose from since literally every aspect of the game is heaps of fun. But if I had to choose, then probably plundering ships with my war brig. I never got my copperhead upgrade because the game shut down :(

Out of countless awesome memories of POTCO, my favorite memory was being a 12 year old kid playing with my real life friends. One of them had unlimited access and purchased a medium galleon called the Crimson Wolf. We were so excited and were having loads of fun with it. We would talk on the phone while playing and would freak out when we would fight higher level monsters, specifically the Dread Scorpion on Outcast Isle (Dread scorpions used to be on outcast long ago). We would run away screaming on our phones as they would pop out of no where chasing after us until it would say "DISENGAGE" or we would die haha. Great times playing with my buddies and we're still the best of friends to this day. I can't wait for TLOPO release so we can all play together again. Our crew will be waiting :)

Unfortunately my screenshots are on my old computer :( But the oldest one was taken by mistake in a jail while trying to perform a glitch and was button mashing :)
Oh, you started in beta too?
I remember that glitch, having to spam F9 in order to glitch through the cell's bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back