TLOPO Alpha Account Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's not often we find a new member who's from Test, so I just did a reverse image search on it. Turns out it's from here, scroll halfway down the link. Nate Badcutter's screenshot posted on his POTCO Wikia page. Gabriel, pretty sure it's not yours :reading::smh:

Edit: Drewski, just in case you were interested in the origin and plagiarism and such :cheers:
Duly noted, thank you Torch.

Entry for TLOPO Alpha Key

When I started playing POTCO

My earliest memory of POTCO was from some random time in Port Royal back in the early days of the game. It must of been around the end of 07', not really sure. Port Royal was not like the way it was today, it was the older version from back in the say. But in late 2008, early 2009 I began to play again and with my pirate that I had played on until the closing.

My Guild
I didn't stick to one guild for long amounts of time because people would often leave, and those people were some of the good ones that knew what they were doing. I tried my best to stay in a guild for large amounts of times but I never really could. My first guild was amazing though. I met many people there who were my friends for a long time. Of course they moved on as well and they left the game, which leads to the next category below.

Favorite Activity
My favorite activity in the game was grinding bosses for gold/loot, I would find random people or join some friends and I would do this for hours. Best place for me was General Darkhart on the top few servers. I loved talking to the mass amounts of people there. Sadly if I ever tried to get any legendary swords from this boss (The Lost Sword of El Patron) I would be unsuccessful.
:swords:

Best Memory
My favorite memory is when I joined my first guild. I was in the "modern" Port Royal by the docks where newbies spawn in. It was a busy server at that time and I was a low level pirate. Strolling around the mass amounts of people that were gathered near the docks, some guy started casting blast with his staff. Although the thing was that he wasn't anywhere near the ground. He was on top Fort Charles inside a glitch. I somehow started chatting with him then he invited me to his guild and became one of my greatest friends in the game!

If anyone one would like to share anymore memories about our beloved POTCO send me a PM

I started the POTCO scene in late 2006
I was in "Pieces of Me" for a while, and later made my own called "ChickenLincolnLand" (wasn't very popular as you could probably imagine).
I enjoyed doing quests and progressing through the story with my friends.
Probably defeating El Patron and obtaining the Spinecrest Sword :) had some friends help me out and it was a blast!
Screenshots are lost in an ancient computer I no longer possess, unfortunately...

Also, this is my first post, so I hope I did everything correct!

Hello All! The results are in! I chose 13 of my favorite entries (couldnt just pick 10!) 6 from FB, and 7 from the forums to put into a random thing picker. I entered the names and these were the results.

Winners!
Cwalker (forums)
MoonySpinner (forums)
Rodolfo Mendoza (facebook)

Congrats to winners and thank you to all who participated!
I will message the winners personally with the account info.

In the case that one of the winners does not accept the account, I will redraw for another person.

Last edited:
I started the POTCO scene in late 2006
I was in "Pieces of Me" for a while, and later made my own called "ChickenLincolnLand" (wasn't very popular as you could probably imagine).
I enjoyed doing quests and progressing through the story with my friends.
Probably defeating El Patron and obtaining the Spinecrest Sword :) had some friends help me out and it was a blast!
Screenshots are lost in an ancient computer I no longer possess, unfortunately...

Also, this is my first post, so I hope I did everything correct!
:ahoy: to another fellow POTCO Beta tester! :cheers:

Hello all! Last night, I redeemed some alpha keys with the intention of giving them to some of my friends and guild mates, but they didn't want them so, I have decided to do a give-away!

I have 3 unused accounts that I will be giving away in this contest. (I redeemed the alpha key and confirmed the accounts with my email)

To enter this contest you must message me the following:
When you started potco,
What your guild was when you played potco,
What your favorite activity was to do in potco,
What your favorite memory was of potco,
(optional) your earliest screenshot you have from potco

I will announce the winners of the contest next weekend.

If you do no follow the format, I will ignore your submission.

I will like posts that I consider a submission.

Good luck all, and fair winds!
Hi Drewski0199! What an exciting way to win a key. I hope I am doing this properly. I am Irish Rose Patches. That my first pirate I made and brought to 50! I started to play I believe around the end of 2011. I loved the game and made lots of good pirate friends.....some I still miss. Anyways I had to guild . 1. Sundown Outlaw . 2. Cryptic Outlaws ~ I was also in other guilds, PedRegals ~ Oasis ~Black Scorpion's ~ & lots others . I did return back to my own guild Cryptic Outlaws as Gm. It was small. Activity. ~ Invasions with Jolly~ loved them! Memory ~So many.....<3. The pirates I knew were kind& helpful and sometimes ones I did not know It was great working together on ship runs ... So fun!! I do have lots of old screen shots and old print outs of them, they are not available to me now. I should look for them& all the great memories I hope this is not to long....Good Luck everyone!!!! Thank you, Drewski0199 for this opportunity!! Irish Rose Patches~⚓

Hi Drewski0199! What an exciting way to win a key. I hope I am doing this properly. I am Irish Rose Patches. That my first pirate I made and brought to 50! I started to play I believe around the end of 2011. I loved the game and made lots of good pirate friends.....some I still miss. Anyways I had to guild . 1. Sundown Outlaw . 2. Cryptic Outlaws ~ I was also in other guilds, PedRegals ~ Oasis ~Black Scorpion's ~ & lots others . I did return back to my own guild Cryptic Outlaws as Gm. It was small. Activity. ~ Invasions with Jolly~ loved them! Memory ~So many.....<3. The pirates I knew were kind& helpful and sometimes ones I did not know It was great working together on ship runs ... So fun!! I do have lots of old screen shots and old print outs of them, they are not available to me now. I should look for them& all the great memories I hope this is not to long....Good Luck everyone!!!! Thank you, Drewski0199 for this opportunity!! Irish Rose Patches~⚓
Unfortunately the contest is already over. :(

I'm going to close this thread so nobody else doesn't get confused thinking the contest is still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back