Blog Post TLOPO Beta Trailer

ca9.gif

Although I will never support POTCO be remade without certain stipulations (one of which coming from 'The Mouse'), I congratulate ye pirates for working together as a team and for accomplishing something with others' "happiness" in mind.:piratemickey:
*TLOPO's greatest critic claims ye accomplishments have been slow, undisciplined, and attention-seeking. Such perspective fails to consider though their own faults at-hand and while although a few individuals on TLOPO's roster have apologized for actions done wrong specifically against TTR, I'm sure their own (public) apologies redeem them from doing the same thing ever again. That - my friends - is the difference between putting yourself "out there" for others versus not!

~ As a scurvy of a pirate once said...

tumblr_lzszi7dDW71qjhjdwo1_500.gif

:xbones: :jack: :xbones:
tumblr_lzszi7dDW71qjhjdwo2_500.gif

Looks great! Nice work by everybody on the team. We are all very grateful for everything you guys are doing!!

Oh My God! I'm so Hyped... Gonna be dead in school for a while while grinding the **** out of this. How will playtimes work, like will we be able to get anything above 3 hours? Thanks guys for all the work your doing!

Back