Blog Post TLOPO Beta Trailer

Oh My God! I'm so Hyped... Gonna be dead in school for a while while grinding the **** out of this. How will playtimes work, like will we be able to get anything above 3 hours? Thanks guys for all the work your doing!
Initially, same as the end of Alpha. There is a fair chance that these times will be extended to quote a Dev Stream (the July one).

The main question is, why is Red seeing that at all? We already know TLOPO does not accept money of any kind.
My reply was meant to iterate that it was on accident. I don't know enough about YouTube to comment any further. Just wanted to make sure everyone is aware that our stance on donations and making a profit has not changed.

Such an incredible piece of work, congratulations to the TLOPO team! No words can describe my appreciation. God bless you!

Sincerely, Kyle.

No advertisements when I watch the videos. A glitch in the system perhaps?
Not really. Even if the video is monetized, it still should be legally fine. But if the video isn't monetized, Google likes to put ads anyway, without paying the uploader. It's not a bug, Google does this on purpose.

I think a trailer is a perfect way to bring interest from a wider community.

It certainly has me pumped for beta!

Ahoy there!

We come with thrilling news: The Legend of Pirates Online has been making steadfast progress and the date of Beta's release is quickly approaching! We are super excited to present you today our official Beta Trailer! We hope that you are excited as we are and that this trailer sparks some memories that you will soon be able to experience once again.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULRzqXyUoA0&feature=youtu.be

As you watch the video, make sure to watch it with a weather eye. There are a few... hidden surprises we dropped here and there.
OH BOY! Isla Escoyeeehaa!! I really like the "Beta quickly approaching" statement...
:happy::thumbsup::happy::cheers:
:pirate ship:

If ''watch with a weather eye'' is a clue, me eyes missed it. I watched and re-watched. Me eyes be old. Although it tantalized me taste buds fer the game I must've missed it. Anyway, it looks great! Put me in coach, I'm ready to play!

2 more observations I made in the video, not sure if they're bugs or intended:
1. The "Mastered" icon at the bottom on the rep bar can't decide whether or not it wants to stay present
2. Desolation removed 2751 points of the pirate's 2752 health. Is that accurate?

Back