Trading COMING SOON!

All i know is that Trading is already in the game phase files all the codes and stuff Another thing don't believe what Game masters say ingame there just doing a role play.If you want me to post the codes to proof that trading is in the phase just tell me.

Lol, the thread tittle said coming soon in June first. I take soon when stuff is difficult like a few weeks. 3 months? I think this is still in the idea phase if they intend to develop it. Doubt it's even anytime soon for the game even if it's been 3 months since that GM said what he said.
I honestly don't know why anyone was hyped about it in the beginning anyways. He never said trading was coming, he said it would be nice if we had trading.

I don't think any of these things are coming very soon, especially with Disney pace.

Remember, most things in the phase files have been their longer than we've known about trading, and of course, the Kraken was promised years ago. Much is on the horizon.

GM Ben Bowman stated old body types will not return.

Honestly this is a huge disappointment I was really looking forward to trading, but it would be a huge downfall for Potco at least in my opinion.

no-trade-md.png
I'm happy trading hasn't come, and hope it never does.
Instead of waiting for trading, get out there and loot for yourself! :p
If there WAS trading.. people will be trading instead of looting.
Then once you're done getting what you want.. Whatcha gonna do? Cry till the next update? lol :confused:

Sorry if that offended anyone. I don't have lots of time to loot, but we're Pirates, get out there and rob and plunder!

View attachment 39513
Then once you're done getting what you want.. Whatcha gonna do? Cry till the next update? lol :confused:

Sorry if that offended anyone. I don't have lots of time to loot, but we're Pirates, get out there and rob and plunder!
images

View attachment 39513

trading wouldn't just be for weapons, and some people have time to loot they just don't like to.

View attachment 39513

If there were trading I personally would still loot. Lots of MMO games have trading and I don't see people sitting around all day trading with each other and doing nothing else. If you get a weapon you don't want (or need), the person you trade with could pay in gold or trade you another weapon for it (but both sides would have to accept for the trade to take place so that way nobody would be cheated)

ok so about trading, you know how on the pirates website theres a players guide? well if u click on anything in the guide and then scroll down it says all the things u can click then the last one said, coming soon! if its not trading they're talking about, then its another big update

ok so about trading, you know how on the pirates website theres a players guide? well if u click on anything in the guide and then scroll down it says all the things u can click then the last one said, coming soon! if its not trading they're talking about, then its another big update
That has been that way for years... :sad1:

Alrighty!! Here's something for those of you guys who are saying that trading isn't coming out :rolleyes:

When the zombie bayonet came out... A Game Master went on Tortos to see how pirates liked the new weapon and if it was working properly! :popcorn: A couple of pirates were asking about trading, because they heard a rumor. :excited: The Game Master said that trading will be coming soon (not coming soon as in a month, the Game Masters didn't know when they're going to be releasing). They also said that they're fixing the glitches and such so then if you make an accidental trade, you can get it back. Then the Game Master specifically said, "This process is taking longer than it should to fix, but it will be coming soon. We may wait awhile before we set it out on the game." :cool:

So, trading is coming soon, just fixing problems still and waiting a bit before sending out :rolleyes:

Alrighty!! Here's something for those of you guys who are saying that trading isn't coming out :rolleyes:

When the zombie bayonet came out... A Game Master went on Tortos to see how pirates liked the new weapon and if it was working properly! :popcorn: A couple of pirates were asking about trading, because they heard a rumor. :excited: The Game Master said that trading will be coming soon (not coming soon as in a month, the Game Masters didn't know when they're going to be releasing). They also said that they're fixing the glitches and such so then if you make an accidental trade, you can get it back. Then the Game Master specifically said, "This process is taking longer than it should to fix, but it will be coming soon. We may wait awhile before we set it out on the game." :cool:

So, trading is coming soon, just fixing problems still and waiting a bit before sending out :rolleyes:
Where's the proof? Game masters talk in a more piratey-way, anyways. I'm pretty sure they don't care about the game also, but I could be wrong... screenie or it didn't happen! >.>

If it ever comes out there will be a lot of problems such as duplicating items caused by lag which is nice :p and other problems like an error happening and the users inventory being wiped out and losing all there items i could see why there taking so long or is it just because they dont want to.

my friend just told me something very inrtesting that anyone using the color chat thing or rapid reload will get terminated real fast! I think disney is starting to do something!!! :D

Where's the proof? Game masters talk in a more piratey-way, anyways. I'm pretty sure they don't care about the game also, but I could be wrong... screenie or it didn't happen! >.>
Rofl it's true so don't go accusing me for nothing :sad1: It might come next summer but i'm not saying it's going to come out, just they said that they're fixing glitches but you never really know! :cool:
Rofl it's true so don't go accusing me for nothing :sad1: It might come next summer but i'm not saying it's going to come out, just they said that they're fixing glitches but you never really know! :cool:
Also they don't speak pirate all the time.. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back