Tip Try not to hog keys

I think what a lot of people don't understand is that, with me personally at least, I'm not just keeping them. Since I'm not limited to 3 hours every few days, I'd rather use my unlimited access to find keys and give them out to people so that they don't have to waste their already limited playtime to find them for themselves. I guess its a matter of perspective though.

I'm in two minds about this.

Part of me thinks it should only be possible to find one key per account. And part of me thinks that as long as you're looking for additional keys for friends (or whoever), then that's ok. Getting a key is really tough for those on playtime slots.

Either way hoarding them indefinitely is wrong, they ought to be distributed. Unused keys should be recovered after a certain period and given to the mods for disposal in community activities, lotteries, or whatever.

...I'd rather use my unlimited access to find keys and give them out to people so that they don't have to waste their already limited playtime to find them for themselves. I guess its a matter of perspective though.
Agree. :D (A very generous and kind thing for yourself to do. Unfortunately, I wouldn't put it past people - out there - to 360 flip this whole perspective around and begin 'charging' people for access to said keys. A lot of 'opportunist' out there [and not enough people like you, mate]).

Keys are hard to get and they should not be hoarded as discussed in my opinion. There are some ideas that can benefit hoarding which would be really only if you are looking to do a giveaway and help others in the community. That is just my idea though.

My son was a lucky recipient of the generosity of another player (lucky kid lol) the player had an extra beta key and offered it to him . There are many generous players out there. For those players I thank you. My son is thrilled!!! (And bragging a bit too much that he has one and mom doesn't lol ) so again thank you to those players that are generously giving out their extra keys. Seeing the excitement on my son's face is priceless :) happy holidays everyone! !

Perhaps unused keys need an expiration time of say 72 hours or some other reasonable/random time frame. I'm sure there's always a better solution for everything, so who can say for certain...

Back