Update Discussion and Feedback

• Specific photos in albums can't be clicked on and opened... I just get the three loading bars in the top right corner. The only way I've found to bypass this is to open the photo in a new tab, then click view full size.

• Specific photos in albums can't be clicked on and opened... I just get the three loading bars in the top right corner. The only way I've found to bypass this is to open the photo in a new tab, then click view full size.

Any idea what version? I can't reproduce on Chrome 33.

Windows doesn't antialias text very well so it could be a Windows issue. Can anyone else confirm? In any case, I unfortunately have little-to-no control over this problem.

It works fine on google chrome for me all right, I do not have any problems with it at all Davy. :)

Please no backseat-moderating. If something is against the rules, report it and let staff deal with it.
This need's to stay on Topic okay.

Well post a comment on Davy's wall. Or what ever it's called. And talk to him about it mate.

Thought it was on topic being feedback... Nevermind.
Your post was on topic, feedback and comments on the update are welcome in this thread.

This need's to stay on Topic okay.

Well post a comment on Davy's wall. Or what ever it's called. And talk to him about it mate.
Please no back-seat moderating. If you're not a moderator you should click the 'Report' button and let staff take appropriate action. Also, his post was on topic.

@Danny Rooney I've restored the complete member list, https://piratesforums.co/members/list

Any idea what version? I can't reproduce on Chrome 33.

Windows doesn't antialias text very well so it could be a Windows issue. Can anyone else confirm? In any case, I unfortunately have little-to-no control over this problem.
It is Chrome 33. Not sure how I would know if it was a Windows problem though.

Back