Announcement Update from Facebook

giphy.gif

I had thought via this forums TLOPO was not going to give out a date/a timeline range.

Though this is good/great news for everyone :D, I'm a bit confused with this change in policy. Is TLOPO now saying it's OK to give people a head's up on a point-in-time pertinent to an announcement?

I had thought via this forums TLOPO was not going to give out a date/a timeline range.

Though this is good/great news for everyone :D, I'm a bit confused with this change in policy. Is TLOPO now saying it's OK to give people a head's up on a point-in-time pertinent to an announcement?
They are more than likely done by this point and have very few things and optimizations to fix before it goes live. I'm assuming this because they seem to be confident on it being released soon. I feel its not a change of policy more inner hype for the developers as well because they have been pouring hours into getting it done and are just as excited as you are.

We have quite an unpredictable situation and set of people in this and similar communities though, anything can happen. Even.... DATES!! :O

They are more than likely done by this point and have very few things and optimizations to fix before it goes live. I'm assuming this because they seem to be confident on it being released soon. I feel its not a change of policy more inner hype for the developers as well because they have been pouring hours into getting it done and are just as excited as you are.
I understand. Also, you're quite keen to the issue-at-hand.;)

I guess what I am looking at, in light of what you say, is that such an outcome is beginning to evolve almost the same (here) as if policy had changed. People are excited and being led to "predict" the thought of WHEN.

Anyway, happy to hear and hopefully...if such outcome is acceptable (i.e., a timeline 'range')... I would be the first to support such a change given how the community is almost bursting at the seams in so for as time/wait periods go.

Back