Announcement Update from Facebook

@Johnny Telltale @Yulia - "Happy Easter." :Easter Egg: Also, thank you both for responding.

However, how am I suppose to know for sure as a on-looker if when I go to tag someone (to gain further clarification) if said inquiry is not answered back? I had asked for clarification via a post suggestion/tag here and it was either overlooked or ignored. Thank you.

We are not in the habit of giving dates until we're ready, apologies if you asked for one but did not receive an answer. There are a lot of people asking for dates, so we can't respond to every one of them - sometimes things are overlooked, but there are plenty of posts that answer your request of a date, even a general one, which at the time was "No set dates."

Because I (and nobody else) had asked about the issue far ahead of any such announcement (via a suggestion I had written on this forums). I had asked for clarification and clarification was not provided, until now.

"Happy Easter" and, thank you. ;)

Actually, there are a LOT of people asking for dates on a daily, you are certainly not the only one. Again, apologies if you felt ignored, but it's hard to get to every post or question sometimes :p

Thank you for your patience with the wait, and I hope you enjoy playing the game again! See you in the Caribbean pirate :)

Is this release going to be fully open? or still the reserve a time/get lucky to find a beta key to play whenever you want?

The game will be in semi-open beta still, so you will need to have a key or reserve a playtime.

I believe that you will still need to reserve a time, as I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

Correct.

Actually, there are a LOT of people asking for dates on a daily, you are certainly not the only one.
Lol. No kidding.

Funny, people begged for dates and they got one eventually and now they find something else to complain about (TLOPO giving said date after they said they wouldn't, even though that isn't what they ever said).
What's it gonna be mates.

Pharaoh is ready, got my plan all set just waiting paitently and monitoring the server statuses/forums/launcher

It's Sunday, no need for frustration :D

NkROTJc.png

rwxL6.gif

Back