We Are Sorry! Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance -2/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

resolution? It went down?

that's what they say. I went online... there is still problems. (I am guildless and I came, I was in a guild, and then guild less again, and then a guild, 3 seconds after guild less and I lost rare weapons and cloths)
EDIT (Feb 17, 2011 2:31 PM):
Suggestion to Everyone: do not try to level, or loot, or fish, or do potions, or buy anything! Wait for them to say it is safe. Although they have told us that once already...

"It is now safe to set off on your next adventure without worry of this happening again!"
Yeah, they say it works, but it never works!

Suggestion to Everyone: do not try to level, or loot, or fish, or do potions, or buy anything! Wait for them to say it is safe. Although they have told us that once already...

"It is now safe to set off on your next adventure without worry of this happening again!"

Um Star, I am so lol. That is good advice and all so true, so, we can just make potions and have fart and belch parties. Set sail for the Black Pearl all day? Kinda useless to even play...

Um Star, I am so lol. That is good advice and all so true, so, we can just make potions and have fart and belch parties. Set sail for the Black Pearl all day? Kinda useless to even play...

Igor have to say you right mate!! Igor taking a break to let this settle out. Igor think we all need to grab a rum at the bar. Igor say this might be a better time to just meet and socialize at a tavern some where!

Well a week of UNLIMITED FREE wasn't enough for me :fight: I had a feeling that this was not the end of all the chaotic bugs e.t.c.
EDIT (Feb 17, 2011 4:52 PM):
Valentine's Day Clothes are gone when they said clearly that they would extend the day of them. WTG Disney... not.. -_- :mad:

*gasp* plz dont quit rose plz dont quit :'(
And leave everyone!?!?!! I couldn't O_O I would be like this ---->
skull.gif

This might be the end of Pirates for me. I was able to get back the notoriety and Reps I lost the first time and lost it again. I don't believe this, I am trying to stay positive but I don't like wasting my time. I went back to a level 48 from a 50 and my grenades are back to 15 from 22. I don't know if I am willing to waste more time and money on a game that is not reliable .
skullbones.gif
cursing.gif

OMG they did do a role back all of my stuff I bogught after the first it gone and everything I got is gone including my bloodfire brodsward omg disney also the valentines day peddelers are gone.

I just got off with Live Chat here is the conversation. I hope this helps, it did not help me.
Chris: I see you have lost yer Pirate twice?
Shawn: Yes, I understand that you are having tec problems but what is to say I will not lose progress for the 3rd time?
Chris: Sorry Pirate pal! I suggest trying to create yourself a new Pirate.
Shawn: Are you kidding me? I'm a level 48 and it took me almost a year of playing to get to this level. I hope you have a better solution than that.
Chris: I see so it is not that your Pirate is missing it has just been reset to an ealier date?
Shawn: Yes. I'm playing the game, and the system is resetting back to an earlier date, and I'm losing play progress (not the entire pirate, just game play).
Chris: I understand, it looks like the data has been reset once again.
Shawn: So what I want to know, since this is a recurring problem, is what WDIG is doing to resolve this. I am paying money each month to play this, and I'm wasting my time.
Chris: I do not have that information Shawn.
Chris: Sorry Pirate pal.
Shawn: Do you know if a notification will be sent to players when WDIG feels that they have a permanent fix to this?
Chris: We bo beleive that we have a handle now on the issue and more information will be posted on the website please check for updates.
Shawn: In other words, if it's likely that I play today and all my play progress will be gone tomorrow, there is no point in playing.
Shawn: OK, thanks matey
Chris: We are again sorry for the trouble. Did you need anything eles today?
Shawn: No, sadly I know less now then I did before. I might need to pull my account, and that makes me sad.
Chris: I am sorry Pirate pal!
Chris: Sail safely!

I just got off with Live Chat here is the conversation. I hope this helps, it did not help me.
Chris: I see you have lost yer Pirate twice?
Shawn: Yes, I understand that you are having tec problems but what is to say I will not lose progress for the 3rd time?
Chris: Sorry Pirate pal! I suggest trying to create yourself a new Pirate.
Shawn: Are you kidding me? I'm a level 48 and it took me almost a year of playing to get to this level. I hope you have a better solution than that.
Chris: I see so it is not that your Pirate is missing it has just been reset to an ealier date?
Shawn: Yes. I'm playing the game, and the system is resetting back to an earlier date, and I'm losing play progress (not the entire pirate, just game play).
Chris: I understand, it looks like the data has been reset once again.
Shawn: So what I want to know, since this is a recurring problem, is what WDIG is doing to resolve this. I am paying money each month to play this, and I'm wasting my time.
Chris: I do not have that information Shawn.
Chris: Sorry Pirate pal.
Shawn: Do you know if a notification will be sent to players when WDIG feels that they have a permanent fix to this?
Chris: We bo beleive that we have a handle now on the issue and more information will be posted on the website please check for updates.
Shawn: In other words, if it's likely that I play today and all my play progress will be gone tomorrow, there is no point in playing.
Shawn: OK, thanks matey
Chris: We are again sorry for the trouble. Did you need anything eles today?
Shawn: No, sadly I know less now then I did before. I might need to pull my account, and that makes me sad.
Chris: I am sorry Pirate pal!
Chris: Sail safely!
WOW that guy is either clueless or an idiot! I suggest nobody bother, if you have to then cancel ur subscription till they completely fix this solution. They keep rolling back before the V-Day quest. Looks like the holiday of love ruined lives again, lol. Im so over getting frustrated I have to sit back and laugh at their stupidity.

Wow I think we should at least stop paying for ultiment acssess it this keeps happening that might teach them a lesson they are really messing stuff up

WOW that guy is either clueless or an idiot! I suggest nobody bother, if you have to then cancel ur subscription till they completely fix this solution. They keep rolling back before the V-Day quest. Looks like the holiday of love ruined lives again, lol. Im so over getting frustrated I have to sit back and laugh at their stupidity.

i got someone that helped me so much before on live chat forgot the persons name john no uh something i dont remember the persons name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back