We Are Sorry! Pirates Of The Caribbean Online Is Temporarily Closed For Maintenance -2/16/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh yea good for 5 year olds. Not for me. Cute though if I had a little girl.

lol i warned u didnt i? i would never go on that site one im a guy two i prefer action 3 what i said before it is litterally meant for 5 year olds u know forget it i could go on and on lol

lol i warned u didnt i? i would never go on that site one im a guy two i prefer action 3 what i said before it is litterally meant for 5 year olds u know forget it i could go on and on lol
LOL. I got my Fiancée on there for about 5 mins, ssshhhh dont tell him I told you.

LOL. I got my Fiancée on there for about 5 mins, ssshhhh dont tell him I told you.

lol secret safe with me but 5 minutes wow! i dont think i could last 1 minute on the game
lol1.gif

Ugh I am sick and tired of this! POTCO needs to use their money for more wise choices such as upgrading their servers, etc. NOT minigames and other pointless stuff. I am soooo tired of unexpected maintenances and downtimes because they have horrible software. COME ON... We are paying for nothing for those that are Unlimited such as me.

Ugh I am sick and tired of this! POTCO needs to use their money for more wise choices such as upgrading their servers, etc. NOT minigames and other pointless stuff. I am soooo tired of unexpected maintenances and downtimes because they have horrible software. COME ON... We are paying for nothing for those that are Unlimited such as me.

thats disney for u anyways the minigames were just excuses for updates and another last minute effort to get more players this includes the new ships that were on test that have been removed with the exxception of those who bought them i know just about everything that has to do with the games history and can tell what they actually put work into most of the recent updates they have not especialy the clothes they seemed to focus more on girl pirates and chances are that most of it was already in the coding

Just go to sleep, play other online games, watch tv/movies or chat here ... don't even try to get online at Potco, so that you all don't get upset. Until it's fixed.

Pirates Online is open, however, some data loss may have occurred. We encourage players to play and help us as we continue to monitor gameplay and validate results. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be posting a full update including the resolution soon.

Pirates Online is open, however, some data loss may have occurred. We encourage players to play and help us as we continue to monitor gameplay and validate results. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be posting a full update including the resolution soon.

And yes, it was all reset again.

It's Groundhogs Day the movie..ahahahah

Another day of COMPLAINING

I will sign in the forum in a few days, lol, I don't want another headache from all the complaining!

​

resolution? It went down?​

Suggestion to Everyone: do not try to level, or loot, or fish, or do potions, or buy anything! Wait for them to say it is safe. Although they have told us that once already...

"It is now safe to set off on your next adventure without worry of this happening again!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back