Discussion What addition are you most hyped for when TLOPO returns?

What addition are you most hyped for in TLOPO?

• Just being able to play

• New islands.

• Stability

• New RC quest

• THE SEA SERPENT!

• NEW AXES!!!!

• You don't care!!

• SHIP VS SHIP

• SHIP BOARDING(AKA FLAG SHIPS!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm very excited about the performance increases (I crashed about 65% of the time I went sailing, so I couldn't get much loot. I also went under 2fps in combat)

So looking forward to smooth sailing and hopefully being able to plunder until I have replaced everything I can with Loot Chests etc. without crashing and then porting without crashing!

I'm not sure they mentioned ship customisation I thought that was still some way off but if there's SvS and maybe even Bounty Hunters and Ships Of The Line I'll be dancing a jig! Arrr!:cheers:
:pirate::flag1::pirate ship: :raft:

Honestly, I'm most looking the game itself XD I only joined last week, so just playing is the first step.

My two biggest hopes are:
1) Better game stability, less crashing.
2) Better sailing AI.
It seems the stability has been promised but the sailing thing may still linger, at least we will have a little more sailing content, rams and flagships. I'm really excited for getting the game closer to the way it was when POTCO closed. Improving the game play and adding content beyond the way it was are not expected in this update but would be wonderful.

My two biggest hopes are:
1) Better game stability, less crashing.
2) Better sailing AI.
It seems the stability has been promised but the sailing thing may still linger, at least we will have a little more sailing content, rams and flagships. I'm really excited for getting the game closer to the way it was when POTCO closed. Improving the game play and adding content beyond the way it was are not expected in this update but would be wonderful.
Nice!

Back