What do you want most?

Jack Cannonskull

Pirate Lord
Hey guys, just thought I'd make a fun thread for everyone to do. Very simple:

List the top 5 things you want to see come to TLOPO most
It can be content that has not yet been added but was originally in the game (like RC) or content that used to be In the game but is no longer in it, or new content.

Here's my top 5 things
1. More Inventory Space
2. Invasions
2 1/2 Cannon defense :D
3. Raven's Cove Quest
4. More emotes for roleplay and such
5. More freedom, as in being able to jump off more high cliffs/being able to jump from the end of Fort Charles like in the movies, being able to explore more places/possibly old Port Royal?

Last edited:
Infinite loading screens fixed
Actual mates please don't include bugs, this is just features, please edit your post :)

1. Ship porting to be fixed
2. Cannon Defense
3. QAR
4.Treasure Fleets
5.Isla Escondida
Yeah please don't put bugs :D. Also I forgot about Cannon Defense yes that one is good.

1. Scroll bar on ship loot
2. Infinite loading screen fix
3.More inventory space
4. Invasions
5. Treasure Fleets

This is not to in any way demand immediate action. Just putting the 5 things I would personally like to see in TLOPO in the future :)
Again please no bugs :D sorry I didn't mention that earlier. Yes of course, just a fun thread to see what people are interested in and what TLOPO might want to add in the future.

5. The Old Color Wheel (you could change the color of your tricorn hat.)
4. More inventory space ex: Captain's Quarters (area to keep clothing items, and weapons etc. on your ship)
3. Isla Escondida & New Story Quests
2. The Kraken
1. The Old Islands (Port Royal, Tortuga and especially old Padres del Fuego) to return.

1. More inventory space, or inventory overflow.
2. Working sailing items (charts, globes, rams, charms, etc)
3. Dedicated SvS/PvP server or instance.
4. Invasions
5.Cannon Defense
6. Way to customize ship names, unique and not used by any other pirate.(oh, sorry,,,,,my bad...thats six....:pirate1:)

Back