What do you want most?

YES! I feel so strongly that Kingshead should be so much more than it is. In fact, I think it should have its own story quest for the navy/eitc. In my post above I said that it would be cool if they added more secret places, like the secret dock that Kingshead had back in the day. It would be cool if there were a mystery aspect of the game, which led to more discovery, interesting quests, etc.

I'd like to see the Gates closed again like it was at the beginning !!! ..............:jar:

1. More inventory space, ability to select more than one item to trash at a time.
2. Have a way to purchase additional fishing lures when on a fishing boat without having to leave the boat. A fishing boat npc or vendor. $10k is quite a bit for a boat if your run out of bait and are the solo person on it. Think of something appropriate.
3. More quests. Finishing all the quests by 44 makes for a very boring game when leveling is all that is left and you have mastered all your weapons.

1. inventory space
2. 3rd svs island
3. old islands THOUGH I know it's probably not possible
4. new islands/quests
5. a chest/closet that inventory can be put into and taken by any character on the account(like LOTRO)

1. Fixes sailing items
2. Ravens Cove Quest
3. Invasions
4. Ability to see other players using all weapons ( even when they aren’t hitting an enemy)
5. Treasure fleets

(Basically I want potco how it was when it closed its doors [priority before any new content])

1) Inventory Space
2) Inventory Space
3) Inventory Space
4) Inventory Space
5) Inventory Space
Eric pretty much summed up what I most WANT. If inventory is problematic for some reason, any other form of storage such as a bank or housing slot would be acceptable. What I most NEED, however, is a smooth running game, so I would like to see bugs and other outstanding issues resolved before anything else... even inventory. :)

1.) Invasions
2.) A market area where people pay to put items up for sale.
3.) Unique loot drops like ultra rare items, not just famed.
4.) New skills and a training ground for those skills that will train afk for very little experience.
5.) More color selection for just about everything

Holy Snookleberries! I knew the Devs were good, but I didn't know they could do that!?! Lol.

Patience my friend... Patience. Meanwhile, be the best person in action and deed you can possibly be. It is often, while not actively looking - we find that which we seek.

~ Rascal
tfw the Pirates forums is more supportive and helpful than people irl.

Thanks mate <3

Back