What do you want most?

The ability when creating a character to join 1 of 3 groups:
EITC, Navy, Pirates

and depending on which group you join upon character creation will decided which Quests, Ships you can buy at Shipwright, Which enemies you can hit in the world (no other players outside of PVP, would need to add standard pirate living enemies in places, also bounty hunters on Escondida can be attacked by EITC and Navy players too. Obviously can kill undead enemies)

Questlines would be basically EITC and Navy errand related and make logical sense, theres plenty of material to work with on that. After completing finale's of each questline the EITC or Navy player can of course partake in Ravens Cove under the questline excuse that if you remember the EITC and Navy were after the cursed weapons as well and it would make your bosses and generals happy to do so.

Navy quest line finale would be equal number of Navy Crew on Goliath to stop a crew of pirates + Jack Sparrow from escaping with the black pearl instead of escaping with it, the Black Pearl would be a boss battle flagship and if you beat the black pearl from the Goliath your Navy Crew board the Black Pearl and secure her back, with Jack Sparrow and Joshamee Gibbs himself being the boss and random strong pirate mobs being the crew

EITC Questline finale could be defending a treasure fleet from the same Black Pearl flagship + assorted pirate War Brirgs assuming the developers want an easier time and not having to make and program two whole boss battle Sea enemies.

Of course the EITC and Navy players can loot all of the same items normal pirates can except you cannot kill EITC or Navy enemies as EITC or Navy members, nor their ships at Sea.

You can attack other players ships at sea with your ships but they will be weaker then player ships and can't be upgraded as you are limited to buying the ships at the Shipwright as to your group. You can also kill undead sea enemies. So the strongest ship a Navy and EITC players can buy would be:

Navy:
War Sloop: Predator
War Galleon: Colossus
War Frigate: Dreadnought
Ship of the Line: Goliath -> Awarded from completing the finale quest to their questline
No ship upgrades or panel upgrades available so to take on a pirate ship with ship upgrades your crew has to be very strong and only navy players can board your ship!

EITC:

War Sloop: Corsair
War Galleon: Behemoth
War Frigate: Juggernaut
Ship of the Line: Conqueror (obviously nerfed to Navy Goliath equivalent stats as to not be unbalanced)

And obviously as EITC and Navy members you may not name your ship as all ship names are standard issued by their class and heavily regulated. You may also not wear any other clothes other then your standard issued uniforms as per your regulation and training.

Believe me the whole point of a Pirates of the Caribbean MMO is for the roleplay of being a pirate and thats not all players want to roleplay as. Would be mega cool.

i didn't read that all i just pressed like
591d2c69e1272f4be716afe4-icon-256x256.png

here take this and try again.

The ability when creating a character to join 1 of 3 groups:
EITC, Navy, Pirates

and depending on which group you join upon character creation will decided which Quests, Ships you can buy at Shipwright, Which enemies you can hit in the world (no other players outside of PVP, would need to add standard pirate living enemies in places, also bounty hunters on Escondida can be attacked by EITC and Navy players too. Obviously can kill undead enemies)

Questlines would be basically EITC and Navy errand related and make logical sense, theres plenty of material to work with on that. After completing finale's of each questline the EITC or Navy player can of course partake in Ravens Cove under the questline excuse that if you remember the EITC and Navy were after the cursed weapons as well and it would make your bosses and generals happy to do so.

Navy quest line finale would be equal number of Navy Crew on Goliath to stop a crew of pirates + Jack Sparrow from escaping with the black pearl instead of escaping with it, the Black Pearl would be a boss battle flagship and if you beat the black pearl from the Goliath your Navy Crew board the Black Pearl and secure her back, with Jack Sparrow and Joshamee Gibbs himself being the boss and random strong pirate mobs being the crew

EITC Questline finale could be defending a treasure fleet from the same Black Pearl flagship + assorted pirate War Brirgs assuming the developers want an easier time and not having to make and program two whole boss battle Sea enemies.

Of course the EITC and Navy players can loot all of the same items normal pirates can except you cannot kill EITC or Navy enemies as EITC or Navy members, nor their ships at Sea.

You can attack other players ships at sea with your ships but they will be weaker then player ships and can't be upgraded as you are limited to buying the ships at the Shipwright as to your group. You can also kill undead sea enemies. So the strongest ship a Navy and EITC players can buy would be:

Navy:
War Sloop: Predator
War Galleon: Colossus
War Frigate: Dreadnought
Ship of the Line: Goliath -> Awarded from completing the finale quest to their questline
No ship upgrades or panel upgrades available so to take on a pirate ship with ship upgrades your crew has to be very strong and only navy players can board your ship!

EITC:

War Sloop: Corsair
War Galleon: Behemoth
War Frigate: Juggernaut
Ship of the Line: Conqueror (obviously nerfed to Navy Goliath equivalent stats as to not be unbalanced)

And obviously as EITC and Navy members you may not name your ship as all ship names are standard issued by their class and heavily regulated. You may also not wear any other clothes other then your standard issued uniforms as per your regulation and training.

Believe me the whole point of a Pirates of the Caribbean MMO is for the roleplay of being a pirate and thats not all players want to roleplay as. Would be mega cool.
I am a huge roleplay fan but I just think this is way to complicated to be added. People already choose what "group" they want to be in actual. It's just not all official like that. We have quite a few players including myself in EITC and Navy guilds where they roleplay that they are part of that. As many other players roleplay as pirates. If this was added though you should obviously be able to change sides.

Honestly? There are some things I will list but what I most want:

Is for the TLOPO team to know how much many of us are behind them and their efforts... That we understand that this is a monumental task and we support their decisions and understand that it takes a lot of donated time and sacrifice to continue moving TLOPO forward. That we will be patient and as helpful as possible as part of this team as things move forward knowing that if things are done right, the end product will shine all the more...

That being said...
I would like some more inventory space. At the rate new outfits and things are being released, I hate missing out on some things... In lieu of increasing inventory space, I would be equally happy with a structure/bank/whatever to store items to swap out.

Other than that, I trust the team is working hard in the most logical way to move things forward :) Love to all the helpful community members and the TLOPO team! <3 Keep being awesome!

I am a huge roleplay fan but I just think this is way to complicated to be added. People already choose what "group" they want to be in actual. It's just not all official like that. We have quite a few players including myself in EITC and Navy guilds where they roleplay that they are part of that. As many other players roleplay as pirates. If this was added though you should obviously be able to change sides.

At the very least EITC and Navy costumes as well as EITC and Navy ships for roleplay. But the big idea list I wrote is a bunch of future content ideas if they ever wanted a cool idea or something etc.

1 . Remove Front cannon from Enemy sloops and Galleons
2. Fix Porting bug
3. Fix Doll bug
4. Fix loading bar freezing
5. Remove Notification when hitting the first ship ( Blocks cannon aiming )
6 .... that's good for now ......................................................................................... :jar:

5. Completing Kingshead (Obviously it was unfinished at original release time)
YES! I feel so strongly that Kingshead should be so much more than it is. In fact, I think it should have its own story quest for the navy/eitc. In my post above I said that it would be cool if they added more secret places, like the secret dock that Kingshead had back in the day. It would be cool if there were a mystery aspect of the game, which led to more discovery, interesting quests, etc.

YES! I feel so strongly that Kingshead should be so much more than it is. In fact, I think it should have its own story quest for the navy/eitc. In my post above I said that it would be cool if they added more secret places, like the secret dock that Kingshead had back in the day. It would be cool if there were a mystery aspect of the game, which led to more discovery, interesting quests, etc.

The fortress itself has so much potential for adding NPCs, merchants, etc. And yes returning the secret dock and completing the passageway to it from The Armoury would be amazing.

I always had a theory that part of unfinished next Chapter Quest was sneaking in and out of the fortress using the secret dock. And there are numerous buildings on Port Royal and Tortuga for adding residents and other NPCs.

Back