What do you want most?

bug fixes , ability to launch a ship , choice of cannon ammo , Notoriety not going blank , doll multi bug fixed , auto reload to work , foes not going through you during battle , One El Patron to spawn during quest , broadside aiming maybe just a few of those and maybe quests returned due to an update took them !! lol .....................................:jar:.

invasions is literally one of my favorite potco features so....invasions

Holy Snookleberries! I knew the Devs were good, but I didn't know they could do that!?! Lol.

Patience my friend... Patience. Meanwhile, be the best person in action and deed you can possibly be. It is often, while not actively looking - we find that which we seek.

~ Rascal
GOOD NEWS!

I've found a girl who's giving me a chance!

I ran into her at a sporting event that I wasn't even planning on going to. It blossomed into a friendship and now appears to be growing into a relationship. This post is 100% spot on, I was not actively looking for a girl but I found one. Thank you very much for this message.

First date is tomorrow!

Last edited:
1/ A keypress that sends items to the 'sell' window.
2/ Walking animation toggle. (And/or ability to sit down. Me feet are killing me!)
3/ Shipboard storage for all the clothes I will never actually wear, but cannot risk dropping.
4/ Skeleton Poker open nights!
5/ More mission bonus items, this was PO's single best innovation.

Last edited:
1) my accounts to be unmuted
2) my accounts to be unmuted
3) my accounts to be unmuted
4) my accounts to be unmuted
5) pvp tattoos

Back