What New Features Would You Like To See On Potco.

color wheel back
awesome bodies back
old maps back
are own town or something.... (it could like cost.... 50,000 gold for a small island, 100,000 gold for a medium island, 150,000 gold for a large island, 200,000 gold for an extra large island. then we could spend gold to add shacks, bla bla bla)
more pirate THINGS (peg legs, eye patches, etc.!!!)
more hats
more shirts
more clothes in general
maybe get rid of a couple islands and add better ones....

aww u stole the rest of my list lol the old islands back I LOVED THE COLOR WHEEL WHY DID IT GO! oh yea one thing u didnt say that was on my list was to have the old tutorial back where things made sense

in other words will turner was not on rambleshack u sunk half sunken ships (it makes no sense to me that a light sloop with a lvl 1 pirate and a ai captain could take one undead ship down) and well yea just one more thing crafting i want to make my own sword
pirate.wink.gif

whats the color wheel?

its where you could basically get bright clothing without having to look, thats how some people have strange colors in their clothes, its from when the color wheel was availible. my one pirate has a super nice purple and purple pants.

The Kraken and Davy Jones hopefully to be added with The Curse of Doom. Even though most of you don't think it will come for awhile. I still have hope for them to come.
pirate.smile.gif
fight.gif

its where you could basically get bright clothing without having to look, thats how some people have strange colors in their clothes, its from when the color wheel was availible. my one pirate has a super nice purple and purple pants.

lol it was in the old tutorial and that how i got my navy blue pants and dark brown tri corn hat my shirt was a diff color but they changed its original color from white to that light yellow dirty look
EDIT (Feb 26, 2011 at 7:02 PM):
The Kraken and Davy Jones hopefully to be added with The Curse of Doom. Even though most of you don't think it will come for awhile. I still have hope for them to come. :) :fight:

i already said that lol (im assuming u thought davy jones comes with the kraken)

Trading
Crafting
Raiding
Better islands (larger, more complex, more life like)
Better graphics, servers, etc
Those are some of my big ones. If you have played an MMORPG, you know what trading, crafting, and raiding are already. :p

ADD SINGAPOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um, I can't help but think that this was geographically impossible. I know it's just a game, but it's pretty significant why Singapore needs to stay where it is like in real life. It's not even in the Caribbean ... If Singapore were to be added, then the developers would have had to add other islands in half of the globe!

Um, I can't help but think that this was geographically impossible. I know it's just a game, but it's pretty significant why Singapore needs to stay where it is like in real life. It's not even in the Caribbean ... If Singapore were to be added, then the developers would have had to add other islands in half of the globe!

then it wouldnt be pirates of the caribbean it would be pirates of the entire world:p
EDIT (Feb 26, 2011 at 9:24 PM):
actually they need to add something where we can chat with captain's on other ships

then it wouldnt be pirates of the caribbean it would be pirates of the entire world:p

I know, right? You know where it is? It's in Asia ... I've been to Singapore before ... except that I was there some 300 years too late to see my fellow pirates ... :p

I know, right? You know where it is? It's in Asia ... I've been to Singapore before ... except that I was there some 300 years too late to see my fellow pirates ... :p

lol i have never been to singapore i have been to england france and germany but i do know it is in asia

rofl unless we can sail to singapore in less than 5 minutes i dont think ill be visiting it in the game anytime soon that why i didnt play pirates of the burning sea took 30 minutes to get to an island and i dont know about you but i think i would go my whole day then come back online to see me at singapore finaly then realise it was boring and a waste and go shoot sao fang in the head and fly back to my little seat in the tavern

um well just in case u didnt read singapore is on the other side of the earth and then it wouldnt be called pirates of the caribbean would it and i rly dont want to have it end up like pirates of the burning sea where it takes an hour to get to another island

Back