What's next for you?

What's next?

• Total voters
I loaded Neverwinter and tried it for an hour or 2, it seems cool. I don't think I'll stay with that though.

A couple friends play GW2 and love it, I may try it idk.

I got the disk for Swtor yesterday, I will be trying that.
I watched some youtube videos on mmorpgs and there's a lot of cool games out there.

I might like to be a gangsta for a while, idk lol :p

http://www.mmobomb.com/games/mmorpg

I loaded Neverwinter and tried it for an hour or 2, it seems cool. I don't think I'll stay with that though.

A couple friends play GW2 and love it, I may try it idk.

I got the disk for Swtor yesterday, I will be trying that.
I watched some youtube videos on mmorpgs and there's a lot of cool games out there.

I might like to be a gangsta for a while, idk lol :p

http://www.mmobomb.com/games/mmorpg

Rift and Lotro >.> lol

Been playing rift for a few days.. got a 13 warrior and a 10 (I think) mage on Wolfsbane. pretty fun.

Going to be playing potbs and rift. Tried to get swtor working but it just dont like my computer for some reason.

I'm really enjoying Wizard101
Picture 2013-09-04 20-41-59.jpg
Where are you going after POTCO Hector wargull?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think of this as a high school reunion in some way. Maybe this thread may be seen in a year and look back on stuff u maybe could have done. Maybe there be a thread saying 1 year later: What has happen in your life? Ik I ramble off this question but its a thought. But for me I will stay on xbox until that close for the newest xbox. Im thinking about getting other games but not sure. Just saw my sis download Burning Sea might try that. Depending on forums and what every one plays. Ill give it a shot and try any thing.

Nothing, sadly
Real life calls :p

First COH closed, then I wasnt able to get UA on POTCO, then I wasnt able to get UA again, then I got termed and now someone got into my account and deleted everything. I guess even God doesn't want me to play anymore :p
However, Im volunteering to The Phoenix Project so Ill stick to that, alpha and beta test too until it comes out :D

Changed my mind. Im in SWTOR already :p

It will have to be something with a pirate or nautical theme. Before POTCO I only played console and this was the first MMO I got into. Currently I am checking out POTBS and i'll give ArcheAge a chance when it comes here. There is a serious lack of good pirate/sailing MMO's out there in general, but I just can't see myself getting into SWOTR or LOTRO.

I have been playing Pirates of the Burning Sea recently. It is not same as POTCO because of a different community :( Miss all my friends already.

Back