Which would you use? (Ships)

What ship would you use if you had an option to get one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I read the Terms of Use, but still, some sites are very picky when it comes to Advertising. Well in my defense my information is from when the Third Movie was released. Disney could have easily changed the official lore.

I meant SOTL. The Pearl is more like a Carrack (Spanish version of a Galleon, like EP's ship). The Pearl is an easy target to hit, but the SOTL is much easier to hit, and much slower.
Also mate if your going off of a galleon in the game your wrong. The galleons on the game are terrible. The Pearl is the real style of a galleon but as Basil said It is an Easy Indiaman or a version of one at least.

i choose ship of the line!!!! ship of the line carries more cargo then BP, and ship of the line has very good hull panels. it has a better denfense! it takes a couple war frigates with fury to sink ship of the line, so ship of the line may be a big moving target but, it also has tons of hp!!!!! and today i was at fleet and ship of the line was left i had full health on my war frigate and ship of the line was just about sunk then i sunk!!! so ship of the line is beats.

if you ask me they should design the SOTL after "Old Ironsides" the U.S.S. Constitution as it is a true frigate the way they should look but enough of the period correctness i would still choose the pearl...even though i have sailed on a SOTL on test...and idk about you guys with max windcatcher and max tackle you can out manuever most ships with the Behemoth SOTL, and with ...say a Steel Cannon ram equipped you shouldn't sink either unless you want too... the pearl is more period correct, looks like a pirate vessel and not a steam cruise liner with sails. ( aka SOTL )

alright molly goodluck with black pearl even tho it's weaker then ship of the line :) im just saying the black pearl may have alot detailed but ship of the line does also.

Between Ship of the Line and Black Pearl, I'd chose the Black Pearl as in the story quest it can take down the Goliath in like 2 broadsides.

I'm getting close to mastering my grenades easily. (Catacombs, I can get like 100 - 300 rep for just killing like 5 people there)

Staff/Potions are harder to level then grenades. (My opinion)

Sorry I'm kind of new to this but if i could pick the ship of the line or the black pearl i would pick the black pearl. I from what i know about the ship of the line, the Back Pearl is smaller but might do more damage.

can someone tell me the difference between the treasure map black pearl and the player version of the black pearl
??????????

Back