Discussion Whitelist Word Request DISCUSSION

Layout
Oneshot

Please remove "do me" from blacklist. I was asking someone "could you do me a favor", nobody uses "do me" for any inappropriate things

I disagree with the notion that nobody says this phrase to refer to inappropriate actions. Saw it then, still see it now. That being said, I do agree that not being able to say this phrase gets in the way of a few appropriate sentence structures. "Can you do something for me?" might work just as well, though.

I disagree with the notion that nobody says this phrase to refer to inappropriate actions. Saw it then, still see it now. That being said, I do agree that not being able to say this phrase gets in the way of a few appropriate sentence structures. "Can you do something for me?" might work just as well, though.

Ok then.

I tried telling a low level guildie to "Give me the wheel." so I could find some ships he needed for a quest, but when you type "me the" in the chat it is blocked. I assume this in relation to methamphetamine, but seriously, I can't say a very basic, helpful, not in any way suggestive sentence.

Back