Announcement Ye Best Prepare Yer Crew For This

I just decided to check the forums after a very stressful night of calc and psych homework...

Thank you so much to the staff for this. There were (still are) so many people who wanted to see this project fail, but there were countlessly more people behind you guys who wanted to see this project through to beta. And we finally got there. Not gonna lie, a huge smile came across my face when I read this news. It's gonna be great!

And also, my initial reaction when I saw this
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjUqUVrXclE

A heartfelt thanks to our TLOPO Staff and community!
Now bring me that horizon ....

Attachments

• bring me.jpg
    bring me.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 63
Posted by The Crew on Dec. 7, 2016, 8 p.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/12-07-2016-betaishere_752x400.jpg
Ahoy Everyone!

The Crew has some very exciting news to share with you today. Right from the start of this project, we have received an overwhelming amount of support from you all, and for this we will remain forever grateful. As you read this post, keep in mind that this project would have never been as successful as it is today if it were not for your collaboration. Now, without further ado, please cue the drum roll…

The Legend of Pirates Online will open its Semi-Open Beta stage of testing on December 9th, 2016 at 3 PM EST!

Yes, you read that right mate! The wait is over. Over these past few weeks, we have been working diligently with the feedback we received from Alpha and ensured your Beta experience will be even better. A tremendous amount of progress has been achieved in key aspects of the game. This includes: Sailing, Questing, Enemy AI, Invasions, Looting, etc. All of these will be included in Beta. As we add new features, we will report them in detail on our Release Notes page so that you can keep track of everything that’s new to The Legend of Pirates Online!

We cannot wait to see you all in the Caribbean once again. In order to access the game, you will need either a Key which allows you to play the game for an unlimited amount of time, or a scheduled PlayTime slot which will allow registered users to play the game for 3 hours straight. We will open access to the PlayTime system on December 9th, 2016 at 12 PM EST. Beta Keys will continue to be distributed through contests. They will also be obtainable through more… hands-on activities in the future.

Take care mates! We will see you very soon!
The Crew @ TLOPO

Thank you all so much for your hard work and dedication to this project and making it happen for all of us to continue to enjoy. What a great holiday present.

"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than those you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch the wind in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Mark Twain

We appreciate you all for daring to dream, explore and discover! You've gifted us all.

Step the mast and Set Sail,
Elle <3

So excited to see all of you back in the Caribbean! Thanks TLOPO!

Can't wait to see everyone in game again! I will be out of town for most of December but I will still be at home this weekend so you can bet I will be playing!

I had a feeling it would be released in time for Christmas! Best. Present. Ever! Huge thank you to all the staff, forum mods, and familiar forum faces for making this community alive and full of excitement! So pumped to see y'all Friday!

This is awesome!Wish i had a key tho...i have a feeling it will be very hard to reserve a time slot.

:pirate ship:Lift The Anchor And Set Full Sail, Capt Williamstormwalker is Ready To Once Again To Conquer All That Steps in his Way Especially Those EITC And Navy Treasure Fleet Ship's Also The Queen Annies Revenge.

OMG sorry couldn't scream because my through is dry :/ . Aslo is there a clock that shows hours ,minutes, seconds until paradise? I.. I mean beta. Yeah. Beta :p

Back