Announcement Ye Best Prepare Yer Crew For This

So where can we sign up for the time slots for beta? (For those that dont have key?)

the website https://tlopo.com/play/ I dont think you can signup until the day beta comes out unfortunately
PlayTimes will become available at 12PM EST on December 9th. (Note that Beta does not open until 3PM EST)

You will sign up for PlayTimes on the "Play Game" page of the TLOPO website. You will not see them until they become available.

I'm not sure it's fair that we have to wait till 9am on Sat 10th Dec (or 6am for time slots) here in New Zealand to log on! You guys in the USA have a whole day extra! : ) (lol...NZ Humour)

Apart from that you'll all have to answer to me Missus because I ain't slept all night and we haven't even started BETA! Arrrr.... (I've been watching TV and Movies, but still...am I going to do this for 2 more days? Close call)

I hope all of you are ready to sail the high seas... because it's 6.30 am here! Arrrr... "This be some sort of madness!"

PS. I've said it before and probably will again, does anyone know Me Old Pirate Mate "Brew Ha Ha" and how to get in touch so we can plunder again?

Fair Winds All! (To sleep or not sleep...lol?)
Can I get a REV RAM at last on CD?...Arrr (But Hey... if it's the only game you've ever wanted to play):Christmaspirate:(Nope 8 15 am...fell asleep while posting...lol)

:pirate ship:

Last edited:
I'm not sure it's fair that we have to wait till 9am on Sat 10th Dec (or 6am for time slots) here in New Zealand to log on! You guys in the USA have a whole day extra! : ) (lol...NZ Humour)

Apart from that you'll all have to answer to me Missus because I ain't slept all night and we haven't even started BETA! Arrrr.... (I've been watching TV and Movies, but still...am I going to do this for 2 more days? Close call)

I hope all of you are ready to sail the high seas... because it's 6.30 am here! Arrrr... "This be some sort of madness!" (Not that I'm saying that it is a good example of "madness" behaviour)

PS. I've said it many times before and probably will again, does anyone know me Old Mate "Brew Ha Ha" and how to get in touch so we can plunder again?

Fair Winds All! (To sleep or not sleep...lol?)
Can I get a REV RAM at last on CD?...Arrr ("But Hey... if it's the only game you've ever wanted to play):Christmaspirate:(Nope 8 15 am...lol, fell asleep while posting!...lol)

Go take a nap and then go stock up on energy drinks :p

Before I fell asleep, I was going to say this makes me feel as excited as I did randomly coming across this FREE concert of Chuck Berry in Pushkinskaya Square in Moscow in '97... thing you don't see is that he did his "Duck Walk" at 70 something from memory, the concert went on for almost 2 hours, there were only about 2000 (probably more like 4000) of us and after 20+ minutes of non-stop "ENCORE!" the manager came on stage and said... "Mr Berry is very touched but he apologises he is (76?) and can't do it, even though he'd like to! lol"
But amazingly I found this random video of that night, a few minutes ago (while contemplating life the universe and everything) :confused: I'm one of the people making loud wolf whistles : )
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTLfxVoesA

I actually thought he'd died like decades ago, before that concert! The only other concert I went to that came close was Dire Straits in Western Springs Auckland NZ 1983, where everyone in the crowd 30-40K+ was swaying together "in time" to "Love Over Gold" (never experienced that before or after), was it that song "Private Investigations" or "Telegraph Road" (Can't remember-was amazing though!)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xO2Q0lqUuI

Good morning:piratedance:

Last edited:
Back