Blog Post YE NEED TWO EYES FER THIS ONE!

Its not a guess, its pretty much set in stone. There's still a lot of bugs that they have to work out, and random crashes that are still occurring that they are trying to fix.

Im obviously not complaining in any shape or form of the content showed in the stream

From that kind of wording I was expecting something like HA! Bet you didn't see that coming!

But it was basically "Things are more stable then before" (which they are) "All of the features that weren't in stream #8 are now added" (which they are) and "The new bugs are being addressed now" (which we expected) So it all going really good, BUT WHAT SURPRISE!!! I must know!!

Also I am not "unhappy" with anything. If you've seen me post before I'm not the type to complain about things taking as long as they need to.

I was only curious to learn what the surprise was going to be, or if there still will be one.

from that kind of wording I was expecting something like HA! Bet you didn't see that coming!

But it was basically "Things are more stable then before" (which they are) "All of the features that weren't in stream #8 are now added" (which they are) and "The new bugs are being addressed now" (which we expected) So it all going really good, BUT WHAT SURPRISE!!! I must know!!

Also I am not "unhappy" with anything. If you've seen me post before I'm not the type to complain about things taking as long as they need to.

I was only curious to learn what the surprise was going to be, or if there still will be one.

Don't think there were any surprises tbh :c

The progress they made is impressive tho

I don't think it was widely known that the Ocean had undergone a make-over. That was a surprise. SVS was sort of anticipated, due to the trailer video, but it was nice to see it in action. Teleportation is new. Not sure what you mean there.

Well I was surprised to see features that was previously stated that weren't going to be in the "relaunch" like Customization and etc. But I assumed how it was worded from the post that it was some other super secret thing. Its my bad is all lol.

I think the biggest surprise, to be honest, is the lack of knowledge on how tore up this code is but the assumptions that this should be a completed game already lol. Impressive strides have been made, and unfortunately for some of the public, we won't be making an elephant dissapear in LA and reappear on the Moon anytime soon. Great work TLOPO, most of us appreciate tonight's stream.

Why is everyone trying to make it out like I wasn't appreciative of what I saw.
I only asked for clarification of what they meant by surprise to know if there was still some even bigger secret or surprise still yet to be shown

So overly defensive.

Back