Your Bright & Dark Clothes

Today I go black pants from tormenta-treasure room!
screenshot_2011-02-12_07-39-49.jpg

i have two dark black shirts, black shorts, and a dark black skirt. got all of them at southern cave on ravens

Outcast gave me a ton of bright green shirts and pants today lol.............. but still no pink jacket. Wouldn't it be great if we could color our jackets like we can shirts?

clothes.png

I got three pair in an hour at outcast, killing the boss, devil root. My friend that was with me got a green shirt and pants too from there. If I could give you mine I would lol....... I just want my PINK jacket back.

We also need more room - like a clothes pouch lol. I sold my christmas skirts, valentine skirt and more special clothing just to have room for what i decided to keep. Everything I have is rare and I just can't stand to part with them, except for a few of the bright pieces - that are common (I kept them just because I like the colors).

Hey, I have my whole inventory full with dark/bright clothes, for dark clothes try out Tormenta! I have gotten 3 black shirts and a sash there! If you are rather looking for bright clothes you should try kingsead/tormenta/El Ptran's Mine!
https://piratesforums.co/C:\Program Files\Disney\Disney Online\PiratesOnline\screenshots

Hey, I have a question, I can't add the potco screenshots?? Can someone tell me how to please?

WOW Hart you have Black Corsett x_x that is so rare! Btw I havent seen you in ages hanging on abassa, where r u all the time?

Back