POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Anyone else get very bored of this game?
Finished quests at like level 90 and now all there is left is doing quests over and over to level. I am at level 106 and i think I'm done...

Buying all the gem houses would really work in you advantage mates. I have gotten over 500 gems from gem houses so far which has been more than enough to finish all the quests. Collect them daily and you will not be short on gems.

I've bought all the Gem Houses. Seriously, that pays off!

I'm frustrated though with Jack the Monkey! He hates me I think. Almost always he picks the quest on The Whilpool island that requires me to buy something that costs 90 gems. (headbang)

I have been frustrated as well. About 2 1/2 weeks ago my game went back to the sd graphics, couldn't send gifts or add crew. It took support 4 days to get back to me and tell me that yes I would have to uninstall and reinstall. It then took another 24 hours for them to get me hooked back up with my player name. The game still gives me issued with adding crew and gifting and sometimes it states that it is downloading, but shuts down. I would be done with all the quests except for waiting for some gems. It would be cool if they could add more quests as they did in another update. It would make more sense getting to level 200.

Hello everybody. I'm Captaingracieq, thanks for all the great tips! Please add me to your crew, I'm on level 98 and send great gifts daily.Can enybody help me with the rum thing? when the compass jiggles i goto every island and CANNOT find anything.arrgh...haven't gotten a single barrel of rum, tried exiting and restarting game, and shutting tablet off and restarting it to no avail.

Anyone having issues with the update and the competition in the MoS?

Its been taking me about 3 tries to log into the app, and I have yet to see that ship!

Anyone having issues with the update and the competition in the MoS?

Its been taking me about 3 tries to log into the app, and I have yet to see that ship!
Seen it like 3 times... Sunk it once, other two times it just wanted me to buy gems. That's what the whole point of these events seem to be.

It seems like you have a better chance winning the battle against the royal ships if your health is not 100 percent. thats how I won the 2 bottles i have won, the other times i repaired my ship first and then lost.

Buying all the gem houses would really work in you advantage mates. I have gotten over 500 gems from gem houses so far which has been more than enough to finish all the quests. Collect them daily and you will not be short on gems.
SAme i did the same:iagree::lol1:

how do you beat the royal ships?how are the people on the lower levels beating them? on level99 and have only won twice....very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!

Back