POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Over 80% of the time for shipwrecks, it is gold + I do not own many gem "properties"
Well the quickest way to get gems is buy the properties. I own all the gold and gem properties and have gotten i think around 600+ gems out of them so far. So my best suggestion would be keep leveling, save gems, check shipwrecks and buy the gem properties.... save gems till you buy all of them so you don't have to worry on the long run. It will help you more that way.

Best ways to get gems is every 5th consecutive day of playing POTC, you are given 10 gems..... Also buy the properties that earn gems on the islands.

There is another way to get free gems, use the Tapjoy 'app' to earn free gems by downloading and trying various other apps for free. You don't even have to keep the apps or even like them, just download and run. You earn gems and then you can delete the app.

You sign up to the free Tapjoy app (I think this earns you gems too and by inviting others to join via email) from the bottom right corner of the tools screen (little spanner - bottom right of screen). There are loads of different apps to choose from each earning different amount of gems.

Ok thank you, can you send an invite to easeadog413 and send me energy every time you can and if you are generous, gems too

I have been having major problems with the app. Not only is it glitchy when theres updates and unfair when there is a contest, but for over a week now since there was a new download i haven't been able to play properly. I can't send gifts, the islands won't load, I can't do any quests that are avalible, the new features are non existant and the game freezes after a while. I have been stuck on lvl 76 and in that time of the download i should be at least 15 lvls higher.

Last time there was a download it was glitchy for a few days and sorted. It's been over a week and still not resolved.

Aren't you in my crew blackspot1967, if so will u send me energy and gems:cool:
I don't mind sending energy as gifts, but gems are not free to send to people. I don't think you are gonna get anybody to send you gems.
Everybody get them from their properties or playing game every day (every 5th successive day you get 10 gems).

I have been unable to play the game all afternoon. I am at level 30 and all of the sudden it is trying to make me do the tutorial and click on a flag on Sunken Island. Of course there is no flag since I mastered it long ago and there seems to be no way to escape from it. I do not want uninstall and start over. Anyone else have this happen?

Back