POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

How often are you guys getting the monkey? I'm level 49 and have only seen him twice.
22 times since this morning. Havent had the chance to log in much.
I see the monkey's face on the island but when I go into the island click on a quest, however I NEVER see the monkey's face next to the do quest or anywhere but the island.
Here are a few screenshots :)
IMG_0358.PNG
IMG_0361.PNG
IMG_0362.PNG
IMG_0363.PNG

5-6 mins on mine I've got 51 coins until now. but the number of winners is increasing very quickly.

Top winner did 254 Jack's quests until now, and the top 10 winners did at least 145 wins!

I was wondering if anyone saw the monkey in day light too?
I've seen him once in daylight. Every other time its been at night.

I've seen him once in daylight. Every other time its been at night.
it doesn't really matter now, i thought if it appears more often in daylight i would try to focus on it there, but it seems that its not. the appearance stayed consistent 5-6 mins, and i can't beat the clock... i've got 69 coins now, but the number of winners keep increasing quickly, now the winners are 1138 more than 50% of the total winners. but it was 100 something last night, and this morning, it was 500 something...

Ok, so I've been gone a few days and without internet access. I downloaded the update just yesterday. Suddenly, just a few minutes ago, I hear rain in my app! OMG RAIN! I'm so loving it! And then I realize that weather is something that us pirates have been asking for in POTCO for quite a long time. I become sad, realizing that this feature is not in our Caribbean yet. But maybe, just maybe one day we will have thunder and lightning and rain there as well.

Ok, so I've been gone a few days and without internet access. I downloaded the update just yesterday. Suddenly, just a few minutes ago, I hear rain in my app! OMG RAIN! I'm so loving it! And then I realize that weather is something that us pirates have been asking for in POTCO for quite a long time. I become sad, realizing that this feature is not in our Caribbean yet. But maybe, just maybe one day we will have thunder and lightning and rain there as well.
Yes, it was so amazing and I have been trying to get a screenshot on my phone with lighting lol. Weather would be great in POTCO but ...I think weather would be the laggiest thing ever. So I think they would really have to upgrade the game software to something a lot better that isn't for windows 2000, graphic option reach Dx 10 or 11, etc.

Back