POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

all the captain, here noob wanna ask u all...

i’m stuck at level 12..after tortura, i can’t find anything...
no next island...what to do?

btw at me as ur crew abraxas248
You don't see any islands after Tortuga? I've had that problem a few times... I wait it out and they reappear later. The longest it has lasted was probably 45 minutes. Hope this helps.

You may want to send in a bug report. :)

Hi all

Is there an easy way to get gems? Except buy them of course :)

I seem to collect a few then when I open the odd chest it costs me 4 gems, I personally don't want to find a little mercenary in a chest but it seems it's always that or gold. I can't buy some of the items needed for the quests as they cost so many gems.

Help

One other thing I wonder if you could help me with... I see the altars and it keeps telling me to go to rock island but since I'm only level 38 I can't do anything there... Do I just keep completing quests and build level or am I missing something?

I've been playing MotS for a little bit & I am completely addicted. I check the game constantly to see if I have any energy to quest, or to just cruise the seas for free gold. I must say i'm jels of the screenies showing the awesome graphics.... i've got a first gen iPod touch, & mine don't look nearly as sweet.
Please feel free to add me to your crew~ Katincia

eh, the ipod was a hand me down from my daughter, her gamer name was preloaded when I installed the app
:oops:

Hi all

I seem to collect a few then when I open the odd chest it costs me 4 gems, I personally don't want to find a little mercenary in a chest but it seems it's always that or gold. I can't buy some of the items needed for the quests as they cost so many gems.

Help
Want you want to do is avoid temptation at first. Don't spend any gems on anything until you have enough to buy gem making properties. Keep opening the shipwrecks; most contain gold but if you keep at it you can garner 3-4 gems a day. Keep saving until you can buy another gem making property, etc. Keep leveling up as each level up gives you one gem. Keep coming back to play each day in a 24 hour period and on the fifth day you get 10 gems. Add one of those promotional codes; you can find some by searching here or on the web and receive 20 gems. Sign people up via email and get 20 gems for each one. It doesn't hurt to buy a gem package as it helps support the developers and they can keep updating the App to make better quests. Hope this helps you.

Quick question... I just sent out 3 email invites and they all had the same code... will I only get credit for one?

no you get credit for each, given that the invitees have actually responded to your invitation :)

Hi all

Help

what is your invite promo code?

I'm currently on level 103 and i'm back to 'bored' again, as there is no point keeping to execute quests for XPs. i don't know if anyone else is feeling the same, but when i was below level 60, i had a target to reach level 60 and finish all the islands, then when i did, i started feeling its pointless to keep re-doing quests, then the search for the coins with the monkey came with the rise of the day and night, and that gave me another target to play for, which is getting the 100 coins, and finishing off all the new night quests, which i did. is that it? we keep leveling up for no reason!?

i remember i saw one of the pirates with attack/defense levels counts in millions!!!!! i don't think i need to put that as a target, because also the only reason i would attack another pirate ship is to gain XP/gold which is again can now be done be re-executing the finished quests.

am i making any sense here, or is it just me getting bored of the game so quickly?

ElizaCreststeel invites you to play Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas. Install the game and enter the code R4X9Q4 to receive a reward. (Enter the code from the OPTIONS menu.)​

I'm currently on level 103 and i'm back to 'bored' again, as there is no point keeping to execute quests for XPs. i don't know if anyone else is feeling the same, but when i was below level 60, i had a target to reach level 60 and finish all the islands, then when i did, i started feeling its pointless to keep re-doing quests, then the search for the coins with the monkey came with the rise of the day and night, and that gave me another target to play for, which is getting the 100 coins, and finishing off all the new night quests, which i did. is that it? we keep leveling up for no reason!?

i remember i saw one of the pirates with attack/defense levels counts in millions!!!!! i don't think i need to put that as a target, because also the only reason i would attack another pirate ship is to gain XP/gold which is again can now be done be re-executing the finished quests.

am i making any sense here, or is it just me getting bored of the game so quickly?

Yes I share your sentiments exactly. I wish the latest update included more - as the new quests were about 2 per island and after getting the 21 keys it was pretty dissapointing to do only one boss quest at the end and not setting off any real fireworks. I see some people are at level 201 already and they must have spent some long sleepless nights getting there that fast. Currently I'm at level 120 and to level up I need to have over 3 million xp. So yes its boring expecially when there are no new items to get to or new quests to master. The battles are boring as well, as I hardly engage in them anymore since I can't find anyone around the same level. I wish there was some sort of gambling component to game; like the dice game that was mentioned a few times in the quests. I wish gifting was made easier. For instance, to be able to look into a players profile and click on an item they have and send it as a gift or to be able to have the option of re-gifting the same item you received. I would get a kick out of that! But then again there are times I can't find a person in my crew list. There is definitely alot of room for improvement and I hope people are buying gems so some updates can be done very soon.

but now not only 45 minutes, it take 2 days already....
if you still have issues, make sure your quests are ok and try and escape by tp'ng to someone or the guy at the docks. Make sure your not on a "Welcome" server as well. Those servers have only one island... like "Welcome1" has only Port Royal

What is a free easy way to get gems without paying, because I need 46 gems for the Scarab Beetle Ring. I need to impress Teague :arrrrr:

Back