POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

The last island.. ( Not the whirlpool - after you've become Master Of The Seas this new island will appear - I think. Someone else will have to verify that, lol. ) Complete the quest and you'll be given the Midnight Sapphire as a gift.
Island name: Shadow Rock :)

Yes, the new island is called Shadow Rock and on this island it tells you how to obtain the Midnight Sapphire, you can then unlock the night missions.

Once you have mastered the islands in night mode you are given a skeleton key for each island that you complete the boss mission for. You can then become Master of the Night Seas (I think).

Good Morning All! It seems the app has crashed on my phone due to the most recent update. I had to uninstall/reinstall it and start over. My name went from Markthescourge to Capt_Slap_Happy. :) I lost over 150 crew and all my stuff! Can you all add invite me back? Thanks!

It's kind of funny but this app game is really moving in a better direction than POTCO... Oh and they added weather too;)
I know!!!!! and they added extra levels!!!!! Is that where all of their time and energy is being placed now??

Good morning at all!
I've got a new update this morning! A new challenge is coming too but I have absolute NO idea what todo with it...
Jack, the ape, has stolen 100 pieces of gold and you have to find them. From time to time the symbol of a random island changes to the face of the ape. But what to do than? Is there anbody out there who can give me a hint?
Thx
xxHO81xx

Good Morning All! It seems the app has crashed on my phone due to the most recent update. I had to uninstall/reinstall it and start over. My name went from Markthescourge to Capt_Slap_Happy. :) I lost over 150 crew and all my stuff! Can you all add invite me back? Thanks!

Mark there is a way to recover your old account. I had to once. You email their support department and give information about your old and new account. Your old material will be transferred to the new. DON'T START OVER! You don't have to, mate.

Good morning at all!
I've got a new update this morning! A new challenge is coming too but I have absolute NO idea what todo with it...
Jack, the ape, has stolen 100 pieces of gold and you have to find them. From time to time the symbol of a random island changes to the face of the ape. But what to do than? Is there anbody out there who can give me a hint?
Thx
xxHO81xx
When Jack appears, click the island. His icon will show up beside a quest. Do the quest - get a piece of gold. :)

How do you get the coins from the monkey:oops:

When Jack appears, click the island. His icon will show up beside a quest. Do the quest - get a piece of gold. :)
Read my quote ^^

When Jack appears over an island, click the island, click a quest, find the quest with Jacks face beside the "do quest" button. :) You'll receive a piece of gold after you do the quest.

I see the monkey's face on the island but when I go into the island click on a quest, however I NEVER see the monkey's face next to the do quest or anywhere but the island.

I see the monkey's face on the island but when I go into the island click on a quest, however I NEVER see the monkey's face next to the do quest or anywhere but the island.
I had exactly the same issue!
Frirst of all, restart the game completly (close the app when it's 'blinking'), than try again. When u open the island you have to push the monkey-button on the right bottom of the screen, don't tap a flag.

Back