POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Its a promotional code for Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas app on Android or iPhone.

It can only be used once.

All codes can only be used once.

This code has nothing to do with POTCO, do not try to use it in POTCO, will not work.

:ahoy:mates:oops: ,

not so beautiful day i just lost 350K by opening a locked chest, and last week i lost 130K and 230K in a row :(
the amount of loss is becoming bigger and bigger! THAT'S IT i'll stop opening any locked chests from now on. that's what i said last week too, but i was tempted to try one more time DAH :skullpeak:

anyway, that is just to confirm what the mates here have said before with regards to the locked chests! DO NOT open locked chests unless you don't have gold to worry about or health to use, and of course DO NOT spend gems to open them, the only time i got a real value from a locked chest was 7 gems and 40K gold, but that's a one timer, and i guess by now the locked chests have reclaimed what i took from them before :fight:

Its a promotional code for Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas app on Android or iPhone.

It can only be used once.

All codes can only be used once.

This code has nothing to do with POTCO, do not try to use it in POTCO, will not work.

the promotional code can only be used once for each user, and it is meant for new joiners to give them a kick start, if you have entered a promotional code once you can't enter any other promotional code

:ahoy:mates:oops: ,

not so beautiful day i just lost 350K by opening a locked chest, and last week i lost 130K and 230K in a row :(
the amount of loss is becoming bigger and bigger! THAT'S IT i'll stop opening any locked chests from now on. that's what i said last week too, but i was tempted to try one more time DAH :skullpeak:

anyway, that is just to confirm what the mates here have said before with regards to the locked chests! DO NOT open locked chests unless you don't have gold to worry about or health to use, and of course DO NOT spend gems to open them, the only time i got a real value from a locked chest was 7 gems and 40K gold, but that's a one timer, and i guess by now the locked chests have reclaimed what i took from them before
They are tempting. But after i lost lots of gold from opening them I learned my lesson lol. I just keep avoiding them now.

level 54 woooooooooohoooooooooooooo :drink:
4 more islands to become the master of the seas :p

any mates would like to add me: nastybluepearl
for new pirates use the promo code: c8r4x8

for those who get annoyed by the notification saying pirate XYZ from your crew has gone to level x, go options/notification settings and turn off the notification that you don't need

Add me: YELLOWIRISH

Anyone find a good way to get legendary weapons?

Legendary? Are you talking about POTCO? If not.. the only way to get "legendary" is to buy them with gems. You might be able to find one in a chest but you'll lose more than gain..

But if you really did mean legendary .. you could try the thread "Famed and Legendary Weapons" to see where you're more likely to find one.

Hello new user as of yesterday... having tons of fun except that I havn't been able to log in all day.... server not available .... fix for this ??

yesterday i received an update on the application (running android on Motorola xoom)
anyone got that update?
what's new in this update, any idea?

i also had troubles logging in most of yesterday. I was able to do so a few times, but it just got worse to the point i wasn't able to connect at all!

update: i just tried now again, and i'm still getting the "The server is not accessible. Please try again later" message every time i try to do a quest.
a strange thing happened this time though... while it wasn't unable to connect to the server i received 2 messages "blabla has sent you a message"!!!

how can it receive a message when its unable to connect to the server!?

Hi
I've started playing this nice game yesterday.
But i can't invite friends? already invited .. ??

So I'm listed as Reyjin and it would be very nice to get some new crew-members ;)
The promo-code from facebook is P6R9V5

thx

I reached 10 million gold so I wont open a chest until I spend those...
What's the point of building up all this gold? I usually spend it once I have enough to get something I need. Those that carry a high total usually lose more after being defeated in battle anyway. The only time I start saving up a lot of gold is if I'm going to level up to a better item I can acquire with it.

For those of you that want to level up fatster here is the best quests to do:

Most Experience Points Gained Per Engergy Used
21. The Whirlpool:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Energy needed Exp. Points Points per energy
Reach Whirlpool 80 15000 187.50

20. Isla De Riquezas
Storm the fortress 16 2300 143.75
Find the lost Treasure 18 3500 194.44
Ambush the French 22 4000 181.82
Fight the Blood Pirates 24 4000 166.67
Find the Treasure 60 6000 100.00

19. Laguana Del Diablo
Observe their Rituals 8 1000 125.00
Sabotage a Ship 20 3000 150.00
Infiltrate the Cult 36 3000 83.33
Seek out the Secret 38 4000 105.26
Loot the Cults Treasue 48 4500 93.75

18. Shipwreck Cove
Spin Tavern Yarns 1 60 60.00
Win A Game of Cards 14 2200 157.14
Hit The Target 26 3000 115.38
Impress Teague 40 8000 200.00
Win Drinking Contest 48 6000 125.00

I calculated some of the other islands but they are not worth mentioning here. The top 3 are in yellow.
Happy Pirating! :popcorn:

and don't ask me for the answers I abide by the pirates code.

Back