POTC: Master of the Seas (Phone App)

Gems don't expire - not sure why you're missing some. Maybe you accidentally repaired your ship with them..?

As for the special items, the "X amount of time" is an expiration date. ( I think ) :p

Aye, you are correct Miss :)
any other ways that i haven't seen until now?
You get 10 gems if you play the game for 5 days. Then it resets again.
Also the items that would adequately level up your attacks/defenses are purchased using gems, other items can be purchased with gold, but that can't go forever, you are limited by the number of crew members you have on board, which again is not something you'll like.
Send out random request to players you encounter at sea. Or write a review about the app and add your user name. You then will start getting crew request from other players.
I also noticed that gifting your crew members doesn't really affect your inventory, but it does increase there's. What i couldn't catch until now, is whether the gifts you receive increase your attack/defense levels or not! i know for sure that when i receive power/health/gold it does add to my inventory.
Yes they do. But in order to use them you need to have the more crew. The more the better.
Looking around for gold in the ship wrecks, i sometimes find gems, and it happened to me that i found two gems on the same day, since i'm not spending any of my gems for the time being; keeping track of my stock; the next day gems count dropped by 2. do gems found in ship wrecks expire by time? i.e. you have to use them directly, otherwise you lose them?
I have found my share of gems picking up the ship wrecks. Nope, Gems do not expire. You might have accidently pressed 'Use 1 Gem' to repair your ship. It sometimes happens just Like Miss Anne mentioned.
In the Items screen there is a section with special items for sale, and the ALL cost you gems only (the one with the skull) some of them have terms of x number of days. for example if you clicked on the "Special figurehead" item there is a term stating "1 day(s)" what does this mean?
This means your attack is increased for that amount of days weather you attack other players or not. Other last for a number of attacks you perform on other players.
For the mates who mastered the game out there, what is the best strategy one can use in purchasing items?
Use gold instead of gems. Buy properties that generate gems. I have bought mostly all of the gem properties. Just remember to collect daily.
Last but not least, why would it happen sometimes that i get attacked and beaten by other pirates who are a lot less in attack/defense levels than me, even if i'm on full health?
Happens to me alot also. I dont understand why though.

Last but not least, why would it happen sometimes that i get attacked and beaten by other pirates who are a lot less in attack/defense levels than me, even if i'm on full health?
( Don't take my word for it :p ) I think it might have to do with the special items. I've been wondering if you can see the increase on your attack/ defense "charts".. I haven't bought any special items because, like you, I need a massive amount of gems to master islands.

If you see an increase, you would have to see a decrease so... wouldn't it just be easier not to show either when it comes to special items? I don't think the special items are included with a players attack/ defense.. so.. maybe they're defeating your ship because of special items.

Just a thought... a nonsensical thought, lol. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Bad
Chests also yield a gem on occasion. Stay away from locked chests though I've opened 10 of them through my voyages and not one has been worth the gems spent. Best to open chests when you have nothing to lose, health and gold are already low, that way if it's a trap you haven't lost much. Gold lost is a percentage of gold carried when hit by a trap. Gifting cannons and weapons is nice at the start, but you will quickly find that energy is the best gift to receive, it will enable you to level up much faster. Final quest rewards you with 15,000 exp and 15,000 gold but you need 80 energy to complete it. I'm lvl 99 now and level 100 requires 1,200,000 exp.

Ps. I've also never made a gem purchase for $.

I've only started playing... I'm listed as ElizaCrest I believe if you happen to come across me. I'm at level 10 so far and have only conquered 3 islands.

Been reading today, first time seeing your site. I'm a level 53, play a lot every day. SIRSPYKER, and I've inviteed a lot of you all already. Got here without speing a dime, but I'm having trouble buying those gem mines without!

Try this...

ElizaCreststeel invites you to play Pirates of the Caribbean: Master of the Seas. Install the game and enter the code R4X9Q4 to receive a reward. (Enter the code from the OPTIONS menu.)

Ahoy Matey's! ;)
I'm still looking for people to add me to their crews. Can anyone provide some insight on how you go about sending an invite to someone on POTC? Also, I entered a promotional code on my phone and scored 20 gems, woo-hoo, but now when I try to enter another code it says it has already been used, boo-hoo, even if I enter some nonsensical code that I totally made up. Anyone know how to troubleshoot this?
I gift everyday even tough some people gift lame items for my rank; you know who you are! I'm at level 62 and I'm receiving rudders and anchors from people who are at level 70 or above when I'm gifting items that cost 75 -100k in gold! People think they are trying to be slick and think no one is going to notice. Come on be nice! Then you have those that don't send anything back in return...nothing but scurvy pirates! Where's The Grub!" th' hang'n posts wi' th' lot o' you!:cannon:
Add me as I try my best to gift top energy, weapons, and tackle each & everyday!
Fair winds on th' seas an' find many treasures ye scallywags!
piratejaycee3
:parrot:

IMG_0053.jpg

Back