Announcement 10K MEMBERS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:woot:Congrats on 10k!! That's awesome!
:type: I don't say much here, and for a little while I was mostly M.I.A. I've popped in now and again just to see if any "faces" were still here.. I never would have thought anyone could really bring our game back to actually PLAY! That's really exciting! To jump back on a cannon...hack an undead with a sword...wave a staff...swirl a doll??! :bow:
Much respect to all of you, new and old, that have made this a reality!! You all rock!

I have to say one of the best memories for me here on the forums is more recent. It was logging in and seeing so many people that I was close to (good and bad and in between:wave: ) back when the game was still alive, still here!! And so many new "faces" as well..what an awesome feat to still have the forums so strong for so long :high5: ...and I'm also happy to see I'm not the only one still half obsessed with a game lol
:martini:Here's to the next 10k! :popcorn:

View attachment 81686

Thank you to our entire Forum Family
for making this possible!!!

Without our members dedication and willingness to stand by us
through the good times and the bad times,
we would never have hit this major milestone.

Please share your memories of your times
here on the Forums.

In doing so, you will receive this as a token of our gratitude.

View attachment 81687

View attachment 81688

View attachment 81689

Thank you @Irene for our latest medal
Thread will close next Wednesday

BEST EVER >>>> Finding that I can play TLOPO - missed sailing so much :( Fair Horizons and new memories ahead - OH YEAH !!!

This is so awesome to know that we have so many people here on the forums! Great!
My favorite memory here on the forums would have to be the first day I joined, I felt so welcome by everybody who left me messages on my wall. It really made me feel like I have a second family here and I don't have to be scared to ask a question. I have really come out of my shell due to the forums and I thank everybody here for that! :)

I don't remember any particular memories on the forums-- they've all been so good it's hard to keep track of them! I guess, since I don't talk to too many people from TLOPO outside of the forums or game, all of the nice conversations and discussions I have been a part of, talking about current bugs and workarounds, or about quests, or just chatting it up. Keep up the good work, devs and forum crew!

My favorite memory on the Forums is when I first saw the post about changing in-game settings for better gameplay. Like everyone else, I had been playing with constant lag and crashes. However, that one guide helped me play a less laggy and crashy game. It was a glorious day :) I think that's when I really started reading posts and interacting with people through the forums.

A special thank you to everyone who shared a memory of their time here on the Forums!!

And another special thank you to all of our Forum members!!!

tyty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back