Announcement 10K MEMBERS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twas' a sight to see, all those ships trying to dock inside of the islands, or sink into the nothingness below.

(Player from Original POTCO Game, live/test server) and one of the founders back then :)

One of my best memories is knowing we have true friends here, that is a great feeling :)
WOW 10,000k now that is great way to go pirate family.. I hope we continue to grow our pirate family...
THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL THE PIRATES WORKING TO MAKE THIS POSSIBLE!!!!

My, oh my... 10,000 already? The exponential growth of these forums over the last few months is astonishing. It was hard to imagine anything like this happening during the long lull in activity after POTCO's closure in 2013. I'm beyond grateful that TLOPO has brought new life to these forums, and will continue to do so as we grow and blossom together.

Favorite memory, hmm? I certainly have more than I could fit into one post. Some of the most memorable times for me come from the forum meet & greets. These periodic events were always a good time. Seeing the community come together as one and just hang out and enjoy the game was a great example of what online communities are all about. Hopefully we can continue meet & greets into the future!

Thank you to each and every person out there for sharing a little piece of you with us!

<3
Exactly!!!!! :) <3

Well, I didn't notice this til today. I joined TLOPO/forum in January this year. Look forward to spending more time on the game when it comes back.

I have many favorite memories. I've met players from around the world! I received a beta key and when I found one I was blessed to pass it on. Being a 'greeter' is a special blessing as I have the opportunity to welcome newcomers to the forums. So many blessings too numerous to list! Thank you to all of you members for holding a special place in my life!

I'm honestly glad we were able to achieve such a milestone. It has been a pleasure to preserve how this place has advanced over the course of the years.

If I were to name some memories of mine, that would be two. The first one is that I were given the chance to serve as a forum moderator despite my initial troublesome/frustrating behaviour. I'll always admire our site owner, Davy Darkrage, for the trust he has shown in me. Again, (since I've lost the count on how many times I've expressed this) it was and still is my honour to be holding such a title, looking after this community's safeness in every circumstances we've been through.

The second one, is that I got in touch with many awesome people that fullfilled my time here by making me feel I'm part of these all.

I wish everyone the best with your endeavors and be sure to always keep a weather eye on the horizon. The best is yet to come.

Mark Scurvyfox

I remember when me and one of the kids that I looked up to at the time met up on POTCO, and that event started our long lasting friendship! Good times! ;.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back