Announcement 10K MEMBERS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That moment when you decide to make an account before going to bed and end up being the ten thousandth member.

But in all honesty, this means a lot to me. I was sad when POTCO died, and I was extremely excited to find out it was being recreated.
I can't wait to get into the game again, and maybe make some friends. Thank you all, really. I'm not sure what to thank anyone about but still; thank you. I can't wait to just... Be apart of all of this again.

This is my first memory, and probably will be the best. Returning to the game and finding this.
Congrats on being the 10k and welcome!

I was confused by whether another remake (Rewritten) or TLOPO were the main game now and generally what was happening bc TLOPOs forums werent official at the time and another remake's were 99% dead so the only place I could think to get news was here and I wound up making an account and three years later here I am.

Congrats on the 10k thats amazing and honestly I never would have thought when joining ~5 years ago that these forums and the community would ever grow that big. I wouldn't say I have a favorite memory, but seeing the forums grow and change over all this time has been a very interesting expierence. Its really strange how people have moved on and new people have come. Besides some of the staff, its almost as if this is an entirely new community from the time I joined. Its been great being a part of a community that is as close as this one is, I definitely have met a lot of great people through these forums, and the various other community outlets as well. Heres to another 5 years for me and another 10k members for the forums however impossible that is.

I joined in June of 2016 on these forums, less than 6 days later... Semi-Open Alpha comes along. The excitement and the happiness on these forums were my favorite moment by far. Many people's dreams finally being realized (at least the ones who didn't have keys). These forums are fantastic and an outstanding way to communicate with everyone. To think that when I joined the news post about 5k members hadn't been posted yet... LESS THAN 1 YEAR and there has been 5k more people on these forums. That growth is astonishing. Thank you all forums staff for everything, the partnership between TLOPO and PF is the backbone of this community!

A warm welcome from the staff when I joined...
A friendly Happy Birthday when I was not expecting it from here...
A sincere comment when I made my first post...
A gentle answer when I asked for something...
A kind word when I did not ask for nothing...
A touch of humour when others keep fighting...

It is not possible to choose a single "best memory" in the middle of many "best memories"
Thank you. And congratulations for such an amazing feat.

10 K ! awesome. Got to say not surprised actually, I know there are a lot of great pirates out there. Some have gone, and more have come in their place. My best times in the game were when my son was a bit younger, and we had a ball playing POTCO together. He kind of moved on, I guess, but I stayed. Here on the Forums, the hope never did die for the game to come back again some day. Now, here we are. So, one of many good memories on the forums was having a couple contests to give away keys that I dug up...what a great bunch of scallywags you all are! Congrats to everyone on the BIG 10 K!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back