35% Loading Crashing

mad?? Relax. It's beta. There are many bugs being worked on. sheesh
We dont rlly know if our account will be gone our character, im lvl 37 i've been working so hard I just dont wanna start over, you would feel the same if that happened to you...

screenshot_2017-01-05_14-32-44.jpg

WORKS BUT ONLY GETS ME TO LVL 1 EVERYTIME!

you replied on the thread regarding logging in and your notoriety at level 1 and inventory empty, and now this issue that a few people are experiencing. Which issue are you having, as these poor souls can't get in at all.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/losing-all-your-progress.15046/#post-227258
Jeapers and i have tried relogging its not that. Its the game having issues. We can only get on maybe 2/20 logins and we are lvl 1 with nothing. After we choose a server at it loads to 35% we crash. Quite a few people are having this issue

Jeapers and i have tried relogging its not that. Its the game having issues. We can only get on maybe 2/20 logins and we are lvl 1 with nothing. After we choose a server at it loads to 35% we crash. Quite a few people are having this issue
They said that they are in the works of fixing this bug, but it hasnt been fixed for a month. And also they are focusing on the smaller bugs atm, but I think someone told me that they are working right now to fix this bug it might be fixed in the next few weeks or even sooner.

I've been having this problem also. Can't a GM just give me a weapon then maybe I can move on. It's hard being level 1 with no weapon, though as you'll see in the screen shots, I've got a lot of other SKILLS and items. heh

Attachments

• Screenshot (348).png
    Screenshot (348).png
    1.5 MB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot (351).png
    Screenshot (351).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
I can choose which server, then whammo, usually just hear the JANGLE of money, like when we dock and that's it, no logging in or anything, just zippo and back to desktop.

I can get to choosing which server I want to log in with, you can't even get there? Oh man. Oh I get you now, I get to the same place, just with no percentage showing up.

Well, crud.. I managed to get a sharp cutlass from firebranding a Navy Bul, but it's still not in my inventory. At least I can sink ships and level it looks like. hah!

Well, crud.. I managed to get a sharp cutlass from firebranding a Navy Bul, but it's still not in my inventory. At least I can sink ships and level it looks like. hah!
Yeah, ships still work with the level one glitch.
The issue is not that you lost everything and stuff, it's that the game is deciding not to register that you're whatever level, and that you have a bunch of stuff... or something like that.

Back