Event  Attention Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Rising Of Blackbeard Auditions Tonight!!

I have one hold on

screenshot_2011-02-11_17-40-18.jpg

Cool so can someone post who is who
EDIT (Feb 14, 2011 at 1:01 PM):
And when will we be filming I would like to ry out for some one else to I can play as many parts as you need me to I could evan be three crew members I would just need to change first.

Sorry guys, I've been busy with real. I still have to find a free program that you can film games on and edit the footage with a Mac, because I would be using imovie '09 for the final product. Francis, if you want to try for another part you might have to change hair styles etc. To be honest, I don't even a script yet. So for film wise it will be a way down the road so to speak. We need to all work as a team here, and tackle each part one at a time, to prevent stress e.t.c. So the next thing, I need to work on at the moment. Is looking around for Script Writer's, and someone whose really good at photo editing to make some sort of movie poster, and a wallpaper.
fight.gif

ok I can change anything I can be old cool mean just tell me and if you find a soft where let me know I have been looking for one to I have a mac also you might just want someone else to film and you direct just ideas good luck mate tell me any way I can help out

Sorry guys, I've been busy with real. I still have to find a free program that you can film games on and edit the footage with a Mac, because I would be using imovie '09 for the final product. Francis, if you want to try for another part you might have to change hair styles etc. To be honest, I don't even a script yet. So for film wise it will be a way down the road so to speak. We need to all work as a team here, and tackle each part one at a time, to prevent stress e.t.c. So the next thing, I need to work on at the moment. Is looking around for Script Writer's, and someone whose really good at photo editing to make some sort of movie poster, and a wallpaper. :fight:

do u think tonight i can take the move aduition???

So the next thing, I need to work on at the moment. Is looking around for Script Writer's, and someone whose really good at photo editing to make some sort of movie poster, and a wallpaper.

Usually some shots from the movie have to be available first to be able to create a relevant poster and wallpaper. Otherwise, they will not represent the movie and miss the message. So I suggest you start making the movie first, and then share the materials (screenshots, video?) with the poster maker afterwards.
pirate.smile.gif

Well I need some people to help me choose actors to play people in the film. They need to able to say the script and not go off and say something random when we're recording/filming.

So whi is doing the monkey and when should we expect the script to be done.

PS. You might want to do the first movie first becouse the new one isent evan out yet we don't know that much about it exsept what we can get from the prevew lol

Back