Event  Attention Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Rising Of Blackbeard Auditions Tonight!!

Is there still auditions for main parts i would really like to try... pls i was told i look like syrena and phillips daughter :) hehe but yah let me know pls

Is there still auditions for main parts i would really like to try... pls i was told i look like syrena and phillips daughter :) hehe but yah let me know pls
At this point, I'm not sure... Sorry :( I've been trying to find free screen camera recorders. When and "if" I do then we can start filming. (The auditions would be in game of course.)

At this point, I'm not sure... Sorry :( I've been trying to find free screen camera recorders. When and "if" I do then we can start filming. (The auditions would be in game of course.)
ok thank you so much, is this for the actually pirates movie ???? im slightly confused :)

oh hehe, im new so i was wondering does this site post like news about the pirate movie and when like the actually auditions for it are????

It's actually for something else and for further notice. This project will be canceled unfortunately, until I can get a good screen recorder. For now, please head to the thread that says Navy Guard's and Mermaid's Wanted. We are going to film a remake of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides except we'll call it Pirates of the Caribbean Online: On Stranger Tides. So yeah. :) We will begin filming at exactly 9 p.m. Eastern Time Tonight. If you want to meet me before at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Please meet me on the Fragilles Ocean/Server next to Old Greg the Fishing NPC on Port Royal. :) :fight:

ok thank you so much, is this for the actually pirates movie ???? im slightly confused :)

uhhh i dont think this is the for the real movie... :\ i thought this was for the real movie... i feel stupid -.- but luckly i found something tht can help audition for the real movie

Back