Auto clicking returns :(

People auto click for reps and being on leader boards, not for loot, girl I caught didn't take loot, she wanted to level her staff the easy way, without her being in game.

It's only against the rules if you get caught with proof
And if I do catch community members, depending on how disrespectful they get, I may seek action in regards to the forums too. Term of service issues aren't taken lightly, regardless of whether you plan to or plan to not check the loot... You get up and leave your desk for a bagel and leave your auto on and I find you... I'll attempt to communicate, then I will report... And a dev will be there to finish up.

Edit: Fixing this because some people don't seem to understand that I'm speaking directly to Tom and his plan on using an auto clicker for looting...

I'd like to point out that anyone using auto clickers still have to stop clicking long enough to open loot and select what to take and what to leave [IF they are planning on using it while looting].

Hope this makes it clear enough now for those of you who did not figure out that is what I was meaning in the first place!

And if I do catch community members, depending on how disrespectful they get, I may seek action in regards to the forums too. Term of service issues aren't taken lightly, regardless of whether you plan to or plan to not check the loot... You get up and leave your desk for a bagel and leave your auto on and I find you... I'll attempt to communicate, then I will report... And a dev will be there to finish up.
What's this about bagels? I don't understand

The policy is you not being a snitch

Hmm... I recall back in the day that POTCO encouraged us to report people for cheating, lewd talking in any chat including whispers, stalking, and generally breaking rules.

Honestly, I think it would be a good idea for the community to assist the developers of TLOPO and report any cheating and general rule breaking that they encounter in the game. Just like here on the forums. :)

Back