Auto clicking returns :(

I think you fail to understand my point. They can easily put in a script to detect auto clickers. But that's why a warning system needs to exist before directly banning.
If someone doesn't actually auto click, and just fails to respond, and gets auto banned, through a script, it's a breach of privacy. And that person wasn't necessarily breaching the terms of service they agreed to at the start of the game.
The team can get into major legal trouble, and even lose the game, with even one mishap.
Think about what an auto clicker is.
A program that sends key presses every execution of a loop, right? So, by nature of a program like potco, the window is tasked with handling these key presses. And it happens every loop of the autoclicker... very predictable. Solution: look for reoccurring keypresses with a VERY, UNREALISTICALLY similar interval. And ban them. But refer to my last paragraph above this. I want an answer as to WHY, not how.
The how is easy.

TLOPO reserves the right to terminate your access to our servers at any time, for any reason. These reasons include but are not limited to:

• Usage of cursing, inappropriate innuendos or any other form of inappropriate language.
  • Submitting inappropriate names for review.
  • Sending inappropriate emails to TLOPO.
  • Disrespecting, harassing or spamming others.
  • Disrespecting, harassing or spamming TLOPO staff.
  • Intentionally evading chat filters
  • Intentionally disrupting another players experience.
  • Trolling
  • Usage of third-party software to modify the game.
  • Using automation systems or tools to control the game
  • Attempting to compromise TLOPO's computer systems.
  • Attempting to compromise TLOPO's servers.
  • Connecting unofficial or custom clients to TLOPO's servers.
  • Distributing spyware, malware, keyloggers, or other malicious software to members of the TLOPO community.
  • Excessively exploiting a bug in TLOPO to gain an advantage over other players or to harm other players experience.
  • Sharing location, addresses, phone numbers, account information or any other form of personal information.
  • Requesting location, addresses, phone numbers, account information

I was banned for 72 hours for doing this with staff in gold room so if you are not banned for the same reason I figure it would be unfair.

The only problem is, people who don't actually auto click are getting banned simply because they are unresponsive. Unless of course, Cutter was lying, which I highly doubt he was. Not everyone has a multi-monitor system, and can check up on two screens at once. So there just needs to be a better system for banning auto clickers.

That's all I'm saying.

I was banned for 72 hours for doing this with staff in gold room so if you are not banned for the same reason I figure it would be unfair.
Yeah XD. People'll always be able to figure out the system and exploit it, however.
But honestly, my official stance is people should be left alone if they're not harming others. It's important to remember this really isn't a PvP game. Teamwork is championed. Therefore you can never REALLY gain an "advantage".

Yeah XD. People'll always be able to figure out the system and exploit it, however.
But honestly, my official stance is people should be left alone if they're not harming others. It's important to remember this really isn't a PvP game. Teamwork is championed. Therefore you can never REALLY gain an "advantage".
I do agree with this, but sadly, cheating of any kind, no matter how advantageous, is against the Terms, so I don't condone it. But yeah, I agree.

The only problem is, people who don't actually auto click are getting banned simply because they are unresponsive. Unless of course, Cutter was lying, which I highly doubt he was. Not everyone has a multi-monitor system, and can check up on two screens at once. So there just needs to be a better system for banning auto clickers.

That's all I'm saying.
Well, I'm sure cutter IS lying because there IS a much better way to find these people. And I'm SURE it's implemented. I've described it.
Literally everything you do is recorded and can be verified.

Honestly, if you REALLY wanna conserve that 20 million click lifespan of your mouse, fear not! Just "act" a bit more human, you silly bots. I think we should end the discussion here.

Go add your two cents to my cannon damage post, you plebs.

And why is "poop" blacklisted. Come on XD

Cheating is cheating, there is no justifying it. You seem to not understand how little tolerance for cheating a majority of the community has, based on what this type of behavior did to POTCO. I highly doubt a dev is going to give you permission to cheat.

I don't think you understand what "cheating" is. Cheating would imply he is using this program to gain an advantage, but that's not what he said. Please read what he posted again.

I don't think you understand what "cheating" is. Cheating would imply he is using this program to gain an advantage, but that's not what he said. Please read what he posted again.
Eh, that was just an example. But, even if it's not used for cheating purposes, it's still against the terms of service. Therefore, it's not allowed.

Back