Awesome Youtube Background!

Is it awesome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you talking to? :p
Sure, Basil, if John wouldn't, I will, whoever gets it first, ok? What Jolly? I have several ... but the problem is, he's got ' green glow' or 'flame' around him. I will cut him out, just him without the glow/flame. Yes, Sir, small Potco banner it is ... Any thing else? Would you like a side of baked potatoes with that? Or maybe some dessert now as well?

:lol1: Jk ... I'll do it anyday for you ... seriously!

Sure you can thanks.
I know where the potco banners and jolly are, so I'll post it here. But can you resize them? And can I have a liitle butter on my potatoes? :lol1:
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:00 PM):
Who are you talking to? :p
Sure, Basil, if John wouldn't, I will, whoever gets it first, ok? What Jolly? I have several ... but the problem is, he's got ' green glow' or 'flame' around him. I will cut him out, just him without the glow/flame. Yes, Sir, small Potco banner it is ... Any thing else? Would you like a side of baked potatoes with that? Or maybe some dessert now as well?

:lol1: Jk ... I'll do it anyday for you ... seriously!

btw it's in the potco fankit

potco_jollr_roger_reach_lg.png
potco_logo_scroll_skull_hor.png

EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:05 PM):
That'll be good ... And potatoes are coming right up, Sir ... :lol1:
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:02 PM):

What? What's that? :confused:

it's on the site in downloads you can get all type of pics like the one above

Basil, John is right ... those images are already as clear as can be. And plus they are already in White BG, so it's ready to be cut out. Just open up your design, then open up one of those images (for instance, Jack) in GIMP also.

Then still on Jack file, click menu "Edit" on top, "Copy".
Then move to your design file, click menu (on top) "Edit", "Paste as", then choose "New Layer"
You will see Jack is already pasted on your design .... and you can move him around to find the place you like.
To clear the White part of Jack's background, use "fuzzy" select tool, click on the White part anywhere outside Jack. Then hit Delete button on your keyboard. That's it!
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM):
Alright, on it!

NO! I have tried ... the size is already perfect! There is no need to resize it anymore ...

both to about the size of the one on your bg. The banner will be where the Video Desc so it can be a little bigger
Alright, will these do?
banner.png

jack.png

jolly.png

EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:37 PM):
Basil, John is right ... those images are already as clear as can be. And plus they are already in White BG, so it's ready to be cut out. Just open up your design, then open up one of those images (for instance, Jack) in GIMP also.

Then still on Jack file, click menu "Edit" on top, "Copy".
Then move to your design file, click menu (on top) "Edit", "Paste as", then choose "New Layer"
You will see Jack is already pasted on your design .... and you can move him around to find the place you like.
To clear the White part of Jack's background, use "fuzzy" select tool, click on the White part anywhere outside Jack. Then hit Delete button on your keyboard. That's it!
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM):

NO! I have tried ... the size is already perfect! There is no need to resize it anymore ...
Oh :p

Still waiting on Basil-the-Pirate image ... I looked up your images in the past, only one that is full-frame. The rest of them got cut off half way. You may have to take more screenshots of your pirate "full-frame" in different poses and posted them here.
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:39 PM):

You're fast!! :D

Still waiting on Basil-the-Pirate image ... I looked up your images in the past, only one that is full-frame. The rest of them got cut off half way. You may have to take more screenshots of your pirate "full-frame" in different poses and posted them here.
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:39 PM):

You're fast!! :D
Hehe

Just try both options in size, Basil. See which size that you like better and looks good on the entire design. Now go online and get the best poses of your pirate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back