Awesome Youtube Background!

Is it awesome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Thanks I would take it as is.
2 I just read how to resize, so thanks
4 I would like jolly, jack, and the banner to be a little transparent, I just want to know is there a way to do it?

4. Yes. Click your layer where your image is on (for instance: Jack). Then on your communication window on the right-hand side, above the list of your layer, there is "Opacity". Bring that down to your liking, Jack layer will be transparent.

Be back later!

4. Yes. Click your layer where your image is on (for instance: Jack). Then on your communication window on the right-hand side, above the list of your layer, there is "Opacity". Bring that down to your liking, Jack layer will be transparent.

Be back later!

The only problem I have is when I remove the white, I can seem to " turn off" the Fuzzy after that... hmm

The only problem I have is when I remove the white, I can seem to " turn off" the Fuzzy after that... hmm

Put your cursor on the "rectangle" select tool, then double click any where inside Jack's body. It should release your selection. Is that what you meant?

Put your cursor on the "rectangle" select tool, then double click any where inside Jack's body. It should release your selection. Is that what you meant?

Yeah. But the whole thing just mess up on me, when I was changing the blend. Now that smaller box I get to change it's transparency is missing

It's fixed. Now im just waiting on john for the Pics. After that I'll show it here to see what needs to be changed

I want a banner too...:p
I was wondering if you guys can help me out here. I am looking for my screenies on my computer. New laptop running on Windows 7. I do a search on my comp for screenshots but come up blank
I have copied down the string for it but when I follow it I hit a brick wall at... \users\... . What should my next step be?
I was always able to find them on my Windows XP. This should be easier but they are just not there.
Thx Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back