Awesome Youtube Background!

Is it awesome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I think it's better lol. Remember, you wanted to steal my computer because of the way the water looks.. :D

Alright! I'll stay away from that then ...
lol1.gif
Or John can do that too, won't matter to me ...

It's fine, I can cut good at night too, just against an ocean background.

kk I We may have to try again when you have the time, on the other hand the test pirate would be here
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 5:22 PM):
Alright, will these do?
View attachment 3520

View attachment 3521

View attachment 3522
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 4:37 PM):

Oh :p

forgot, but can you make jack a bit smaller? He's going to go in the About me part
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 5:26 PM):
screenshot_2011-03-02_20-21-23.jpg
Test pirate. It's not the best, I tired to put it in PNG but it said it was to large. Going to try again tomorrow

And hey Basil ... you know you can change the size of your image yourself over there?
For instance, for Jack: click his layer, then click menu on top "Layer", then click "Scale Layer". You will see a dialog box where you can change the measurement to "percent", then key in "90%" or something ... then hit OK, and there you go! Your image will be 90% the previous size!

Well, actually the entire layer will be 90% the size before, but that's basically how you can resize the image inside a layer.

Here is Eric! If you have a bigger image it would be much better. This is kind of pixelated but I guess it's ok.
Just delete the yellow background behind him, I did it in a very contrast color so that it will be easy to remove it.
Eric 1.jpg

I can put it on a transparent background so no cutting is needed on his side.

And why didn't you tell me earlier ...
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 6:25 PM):
Here ...
Eric.jpg

See? You can't really see his while long sleeves ... Now Basil gets to choose, yellow or transparent, whichever is easier for him.

One transparent Eric, presto!
View attachment 3533
EDIT (Mar 2, 2011 at 6:42 PM):

I'm afraid not... Sorry. They take really long to make and I don't have the time for one this week.

lol what happened to my ear? lol
EDIT (Mar 3, 2011 at 7:29 AM):
Have you tried to put Jack in there? It looks small enough but I guess it's your design so ... :D

lol trust me, where he is going to go, he needs to be smaller
EDIT (Mar 3, 2011 at 7:32 AM):
btw, I need to make the Bg bigger, not just the interface what size should I put it to?
Plus, the pirates and banner needs to be a litte faded.

lol what happened to my ear? lol
lol trust me, where he is going to go, he needs to be smaller
btw, I need to make the Bg bigger, not just the interface what size should I put it to?
Plus, the pirates and banner needs to be a litte faded.

So many questions ...
1. Your ear ... sideways to begin with, but I cleaned it up, then John took off the background again to be transparent ... SO, it got chopped off! Blame it to John!
lol1.gif
Sorry John ...
pirate.tongue.gif

I'll fixed it, ok? I'll add more 'earlobe' even if I have to transplant it from other place ...
2. Alright, now you know how to resize your image, or do you still need us to resize it for you?
3. John knows the answer to that question better.
4. Faded like what? you mean, tone the colors down, not so bright? You want the big images or the small images to be done like that?

I may have to go in just a little bit, I'll come back later and pick them back up, if John hasn't done them for you, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back