[Closed] Beta Key give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've thought about different formats, like scrambling the code or a scavenger hunt. But I'll cross that bridge should I find another. But I like the hunt now that I think of it.
The main problem with the hunt is that it gives people who are on when you post it/who are able to be on when it starts a large advantage.

I've thought about different formats, like scrambling the code or a scavenger hunt. But I'll cross that bridge should I find another. But I like the hunt now that I think of it.
Lol "Maties, this key be hidden in the depths of the internet, only discoverable with the keyword. This keyword is a thrice-scrambled bytecode rendition of my second pet cat's middle name."

With the hunt, my plan was to first post the thread to tell people of a hunt and then post hints randomly over the next few days. The goal would be to take a screen shot of a certain prop or thing. Hints start out immensely vague and then get more descriptive on what to look for.

Yes. Please enter me in the contest. I would love to have a key. I played POTCO from release in 2007 to shut down in 2013. Still cant get enough of it. A beta key would make me the happiest person on the planet. If I missed this one, enter me in the next one.

Last edited:
Yes. Please enter me in the contest. I would love to have a key. I played POTCO from release in 2007 to shut down in 2013. Still cant get enough of it. A beta key would make me the happiest person on the planet. If I missed this one, enter me in the next one.
Read, dude.
It's over.

Assuming I don't find any more keys there won't be another. I'm not the only player who has found more than one key, these key contests are held by players who feel like giving away a spare key they found in game, they are not set events. Best way to get yourself a key is to reserve a slot and start digging/looting, in other words just play the game and have fun.

Well, I found another beta key, got it from a Ancient fly trap 4 minutes past the hour XD I'll be holding a contest in a few days to give it a way, be a bit more than this one. Keep a eye out for a new thread on it.

Also to answer your question NO!, you can't have any of my luck XD

Well, I found another beta key, got it from a Ancient fly trap 4 minutes past the hour XD I'll be holding a contest in a few days to give it a way, be a bit more than this one. Keep a eye out for a new thread on it.

Also to answer your question NO!, you can't have any of my luck XD
Bro, you're a savage.

Can you enter me in now?

I have put countless hours into trying to find a key.

I have a idea for the contest make it more fun and enjoyable instead of waiting and hoping. I'll flush out the details when I'm not busy with work and school. There will be another thread on it in a few days depending on schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back