Contest: Best Screenshot Of The Month

charlotte i was there, remember? you were glareing at him when i showed up. i thought that look would surely kill him. i now know, looks can kill. lol had fun looting with you that night, course dark hart was being cheap again.:parrot:

Yep, I do remember Capten. lol. I had fun as well and you are right he was very cheap, neither one of us got anything good, not even a black clothing item.lol We will have to do that again sometime, maybe he will be nicer. :)

Just me and Darkie hanging out. lol

this screen shot is best. you have my vote.
Are we voting lol
EDIT (Oct 28, 2010 10:30 AM):
Igor read this post one time about getting grenade rep from hitting ships. Igor had a brilliant idea while on a fishing boat with some mates!!!!!
Igor found out two things that day: Igor say 1 enemy ships do no damage to a fishing boat and 2 Igor say yes you can sink the fleet with grenades on a fishing boat !!!
Igor think biggest fish Igor every caught !!!!

I will need to try this. LOL. thank you Igor.

Trust Fall:I got ko'd by a ghost but it looks like a trust fall.
screenshot_2010-11-01_17-01-38.jpg

cannon defense wave 74
https://piratesforums.co/threads/best-screenshot-of-the-week.245/file:///C:/Program%20Files/Disney/Disney%20Online/PiratesOnline/screenshots/screenshot_2010-11-01_23-54-24.jpg

Attachments

• CD1.jpg
    CD1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 67
  • CD2.jpg
    CD2.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 68
Thankx I have a few good ones in a file, but I'm only gonna post them 1 at a time to give you guys a fair chance to win lol.

Wow Will, thats an unreal screenshot, it looks like one of them healing religious ceremonies where they push u back when they preach to ya that your healed lol....Or maybe i just watch to many movies .

Back