Suggestion Fix General Hex's Level to 30

Hex is a lower level boss, for lower level pirates who need a boss to kill as well. Beating him is also required for the quest line, when you are still a lower level pirate. Disney had him at a challenging level for when you had to battle him. He is fine the way he is.
Disney also didn’t have him dropping a specific legendary which only end game pirates will grind for.

**seen beggars post after typing. Apologies**

Here's the thing, Hex already randomly spawns at lvl 30 every few kills, who's to say he isn't level 30 when a lower level goes to kill him for the quest? Ask for help, people will always help, if not, get new friends. Also Kris, if we are keeping this like Potco, why do we have 22 legends with 14 boss exclusive weapons, instead of keeping it the original 7?
-shrug-

Disney also didn’t have him dropping a specific legendary which only end game pirates will grind for.

**seen beggars post after typing. Apologies**
You know what? I've been here almost two years, I've seen A LOT of content put into this game to appease looting and looters.

I think it's time looters gave back and stopped being so needy and self centrist. Why not step out of the crowd and play the game.
Get the wither out of your eyes. Clear your lungs of lava dust. Maybe rescue the dog.
Play spot the jolly on the moon. Something, anything. The game is bigger than grinding 20 hours on one spot.
Seriously, it is.

You know what? I've been here almost two years, I've seen A LOT of content put into this game to appease looting and looters.

I think it's time looters gave back and stopped being so needy and self centrist. Why not step out of the crowd and play the game.

Squintz, this is beta. Beggar is giving his feedback as a beta tester. Stop calling people needy and self centrist just because you don't like them.

Here that community we’re needy and self centrist because we want to give feedback to the developers how we should. It’s a COMMUNITY BASED GAME without the community no one would play the game. It’s old, outdated, the list goes on. Community should leave feedback it’s our job to do so. Squint are you not also arguing in another pointless thread about not having time to step out of the crowd and play the game?

Squintz, this is beta. Beggar is giving his feedback as a beta tester. Stop calling people needy and self centrist just because you don't like them.
That would be my first thought, however looting is very narrow focused. That's not feedback. That's not a bug report. It's a request for change for better loot.
We're adults here mostly and I think we can handle calling it what it is. But calling grinding for hours, admitting it and then requesting change to improve only looting is..not..beta..testing.

Oh, how many bug reports are filed in ten hours of looting anyways?

Sorry.

Last edited:
It also has nothing to do with not liking someone. I don't dislike anyone on tlopo for any reason. That's an improper assessment without basis.

And it's 'hear' by the way. But that's okay because phones and their auto correct have destroyed peoples prose anyways.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing this as an issue really.
Hex is a lower level Boss for a reason; lower level pirates.
As for looting him, it would seem the quicker the better, so why not keep him as he is?
Maybe they can make a special General Hex at level 30+, on some server for hardcore fanatics that can't be seen looting lower level bosses?

Now, that all being said, it was extremely difficult not getting all salty and sarcastic in my response.
I think I showed excellent restraint regarding this non-issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here that community we’re needy and self centrist because we want to give feedback to the developers how we should. It’s a COMMUNITY BASED GAME without the community no one would play the game. It’s old, outdated, the list goes on. Community should leave feedback it’s our job to do so. Squint are you not also arguing in another pointless thread about not having time to step out of the crowd and play the game?
No. The other pointless thread was about people stepping out of the crowd and stealing your boss you and a smaller group were fighting.
What's this got to do with hex and not wanting him changed as that would mess with some quests and storylines? Plus, who doesn't go off topic once in a while on this forum.

Why would you change those bosses. They are irrelevant. The fact that Hex drops a legendary is definitely a great enough reason to make changes to him. (which the dev team has done already)
What changes were made to hex. Must of been before I got here. Are these the changes of loot adjustment? Have they ever changed his level range?

I would think it wouldn't be easy changing a toons level range or level as in Hex, he's identified through many layers of the game and other npc dialogs. It can't be as simple as just changing a number would it?

Last edited:
What changes were made to hex. Must of been before I got here. Are these the changes of loot adjustment? Have they ever changed his level range?

I would think it wouldn't be easy changing a toons level range or level as in Hex, he's identified through many layers of the game and other npc dialogs. It can't be as simple as just changing a number would it?

Lost sword, Silver freeze and silver striker were removed from General Hex's drops to make Calypso's Radiance easier to find.

Back