Hacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to have such a 'black list' but there are several issues with doing this:
1. It's against the terms of service of this site to call out people like that and can be considered flaming or trolling
2. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to determine who they are for sure. Unless you have their IP address, it's just their word for it.. and it's doubtful that someone who is so immature to destroy an innocent kid's account is gonna be honest about anything.
3. An innocent person could be framed into having their name put on the list - and it gives the hackers another tool to use to humiliate their victim.

What I am doing instead is just screen shotting any conversation I have with a pirate who claims he is a hacker and I'm sending it to Disney. It's really up to THEM to put a stop to this.

A "black list" (somewhat) exists, although informally & within a facebook group to which I am a member to for POTCO - guild - GM's.

I put in a fake birthday and I can't remember what it is.. anyway I can change it? I want to have maximum security

I put in a fake birthday and I can't remember what it is.. anyway I can change it? I want to have maximum security

Yes email potco.. I always use a fake birthday. Its good to pick a date that you will always remember for a fake birthday. My "(fake). Birthday is march 8 1985 because i find it easy to remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back