Hacked!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont like this game to many hacks i got hacked few times so i just gave up they need to add more security to your accounts i do like this game just keep on geeting hacked the only problem

From what Kat said, I have to agree with her. They had a chance to stop this but didn't. And the game should really have some more security. I'v heard lots of pirates loosing there accounts and when they get it back, their best loot is gone :( Best of luck to ye Matt!

From what Kat said, I have to agree with her. They had a chance to stop this but didn't. And the game should really have some more security. I'v heard lots of pirates loosing there accounts and when they get it back, their best loot is gone :( Best of luck to ye Matt!

Thanks will but my account was deactivated EERYTHING is gone

Sigh We Should Have A List Of People Who hacked you or tried to and have our own potco police station and report people and stuff xD

It would be nice to have such a 'black list' but there are several issues with doing this:
1. It's against the terms of service of this site to call out people like that and can be considered flaming or trolling
2. It is very difficult, if not impossible, to determine who they are for sure. Unless you have their IP address, it's just their word for it.. and it's doubtful that someone who is so immature to destroy an innocent kid's account is gonna be honest about anything.
3. An innocent person could be framed into having their name put on the list - and it gives the hackers another tool to use to humiliate their victim.

What I am doing instead is just screen shotting any conversation I have with a pirate who claims he is a hacker and I'm sending it to Disney. It's really up to THEM to put a stop to this.

That's what I am doing, every time I see something of this it is going to Disney, If they were smart they would just put IP security on every account. Many other online games do it, So I Know Disney can too.

My Friend Has a D-Name called XsmashoROCKS i asked him if he ever signed up for that d-name and he said he said he never did...

Yes he is on my friends list too. That was the work of the hacker when the hacker had his account - he went to disney online, account managment, and changed his dx name. Once it is changed, it cannot be changed again, so he's stuck with it.

Yes he is on my friends list too. That was the work of the hacker when the hacker had his account - he went to disney online, account managment, and changed his dx name. Once it is changed, it cannot be changed again, so he's stuck with it.
No you can change your D-name my best friend changed it from something to something else

I was able to change mine to JFrProductions8 after I had set it as something else... Just contact Live Chat, tell 'em you wanna change it... Be sure to have a good excuse ready though as to why you want to change it. After they reset it, just enter a new one on the Account Management page.

I was able to change mine to JFrProductions8 after I had set it as something else... Just contact Live Chat, tell 'em you wanna change it... Be sure to have a good excuse ready though as to why you want to change it. After they reset it, just enter a new one on the Account Management page.
This is getting off topic but my friend just send them an email not live chat to change his d-name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back